Aaron Scott

oldmeazzi

Hi everybody,
I'm an Italian drummer (so excuse me for my bad use of your language).
I'm new in this forum, this is my first post and it's about the absence, in the main list of drummers, of one that I think is an amazing jazz drummer, in my opinion one of the best living jazz drummer of the world.
His name is Aaron Scott.
He performed with some of most important jazz artists (and not only).
Well, I am not a friend of him, nor a relative, I'm just an old drummer, I love Jazz and I can't believe a fantastic musician as Aaron Scott is not present here.
Awaiting for your replies,
Greetings from Italy

I am from Italy ,, Roma). In my own opinon jazz drummer..,: Aaron Scott has been 'famous' as long as he played with..: Mc Coy Tyner , Trio.,!!, then seams as disapeared,..-
………………………………..
Secondo la mia opinione il batterista jazz.,.: Aaron Scott è stato famoso fin quando ha avuto modo di suonare nel Trio di..,: Mc Coy Tyner , ma poi sembra come 'scomparso'..-
* Viva la Hollywood ,+, Meazzi * - Ciao fabio , [email protected]

- ,, -
-

I am from Italy ,, Roma). In my own opinon jazz drummer..,: Aaron Scott has been 'famous' as long as he played with..: Mc Coy Tyner , Trio.,!!, then seams as disapeared,..-
………………………………..
Secondo la mia opinione il batterista jazz.,.: Aaron Scott è stato famoso fin quando ha avuto modo di suonare nel Trio di..,: Mc Coy Tyner , ma poi sembra come 'scomparso'..-
* Viva la Hollywood ,+, Meazzi * - Ciao fabio , [email protected]

- ,, -
-
Aaron Scott will be playing in DC with Billy Harper on March 9th..

Attention all my DC friends👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

Billy Harper Quintet coming your way, one night only March 9th, sets at 7pm and 9pm at Blues Alley

I am ecstatic to finally have my group back together again with the irreplaceable Francesca Tanksley on piano, my man Freddie Hendrix on trumpet, the fabulous Corcoran Holt on bass and the powerhouse Aaron Scott on drums. And I might just bring my cowbell!

Get your tickets here:

7pm show

9pm show

WWOOWW .. WWOOWWHH .. good to know that ..jazz-drummer Mr. Aaron Scott.. still ..playing and ..drumming.. with the Jazz Great..: Mr. Billy Harper..sax.,.-

Back