Search results

1. S

Extension cable for headphones

Just got another set cost £6.99 but what a difference, work like a dream. Initial lead was too cheap :rolleyes:
  2. S

Thanks for the offer but im in the UK. Got one today from a cheap shop but when i plug it in fully its very quiet so have to plug it in 3/4 of the way for it to sound any good. If I dont use the extension its great. May have been too cheap :)
  3. S

Thanks for the info
  4. S

Just got some ez zst headphones but the cable wont reach from my drum module. Do I need a special extension or will any 3.5mm make to female cable be ok. Just wondering as there noise isolating headphones and cant seem to find any info about
  5. S

Budget Electronic Kit for very basic playing

First off thank you for all the comments. I did take note although it may not appear so. After a friend put me in touch with a drummer who uses an electronic kit to practice and acoustic in his band we had a good chat and (for my individual needs) I have the Carlsbro csd130. Before the haters...
  6. S

Thanks will have a proper look at used Roland and Yamaha (was also noted by previously poster) as I looked for nearly new or current models only
  7. S

North west, near Preston, Lancaster and Blackpool
  8. S

Thanks for the advice
  9. S

First things first 1. I am not looking to progress to an acoustic kit 2. This is for music therapy only (mental health) 3. I will not be playing in a band (Yes I nearly put 'playing with myself') 4. I'm not planning to play every hour god send 5. Desktop kit wont work as I need to move as that's...
Back