Search results

1. toddmc

Signed with Sabian Cymbals

So it's not even an achievement now. Wow.
  2. toddmc

Maybe not, but everyone else on this thread has congratulated (or at the very least acknowledged) the OP's achievement whereas your contribution was to simply assert that it didn't exist. Perhaps next time you'll do better by actually supporting forum members' accomplishments rather than...
  3. toddmc

Well, the important thing is that you've taken the focus away from Spaz's achievement of recognition from a reputable cymbal company and made it seem like a minor event (if not irrelevant) so kudos (y)
  4. toddmc

A National Hug Drumming Day!

Damn, it's already 11th Oct in Oz- missed out!
  5. toddmc

Thoughts around my next kit

Far be it from me to sway your decision (yeah, right) but you know you'll be branded a Lars fanboy if you go with the Premier 😁
  6. toddmc

Yeah, I'll give him that much but according to Chris no-one is "endorsed by" anyone so..... 😄
  7. toddmc

Well gee Chris, you'd better have this fixed up ASAP...
  8. toddmc

Hell yeah- same as a certain drummer we all know and love (?) did back n the 90's (minus the Starclassic shells of course).
  9. toddmc

You of all people should be pulling for the Tama 😄
  10. toddmc

On that we can definitely agree (y)
  11. toddmc

Exactly right, but why does it have to be either/ or?? If I publicly announce that I heartily endorse Roland drums: 1. Who gives a toss? 2. Where's my free gear? (Oh that's right, it's not coming) I feel like it diminishes the artists achievement of obtaining the endorsement of a reputable...
  12. toddmc

But the company is allowing him to associate his name with theirs publicly so doesn't it go both ways? Plus, I assume he'll receive discounts (if not outright freebies) from Sabian so that sounds like they are endorsing him (congrats to the OP BTW)!
  13. toddmc

My vote (based purely on aesthetics) is for the Tama because it's reminiscent of my fave finish, the Mapex Saturn V in blue water burl. Plus you're playing metal so it HAS to be Tama, right? 😄
  14. toddmc

Who you got for Halloween?

Now THAT'S commitment (and the hand-standing skeleton in the background is the icing on the cake)
  15. toddmc

Anyone on here watch any award shows at all?

The Grammy's showing their superior musical knowledge once again (at least Lars got to thank Jethro Tull for not putting an album out when they finally won for the black album)?
  16. toddmc

Bass Drum Head Painting Project!

I did not catch that- I'm like "GREW? Maybe it's a garden themed band"?
  17. toddmc

What's something music-related that scared you as a kid?

I'll put my hand up for the hidden track at the end of Chaos A.D. by Sepultura. Finished listening to the album and sitting there wondering why this last track was still going with nothing but silence when suddenly I'm hit with some maniacal laughter at full volume (basically the band carrying...
  18. toddmc

What's something music-related that scared you as a kid?

Oh come on, what's so scary about this? 😬 😬 😬
  19. toddmc

3 pedal setup

First step would be to either grab yourself a 2-leg hi-hat stand or take the legs off altogether and attach to the rack (if you have one) so everything can fit as close as possible to each other. The cowbell pedal sounds like an extra challenge but I imagine the best configuration would be...
Back