Search results

1. A

Ddrum Diatribe

I'm wondering if anyone who's owned one of these kits can comment on the quality of the shells and the overall sound. I found what seems to be a pretty good deal on craigslist: $400 for: a 24x18 kick, 13x9 rack, 14x14 & 16x14 floors, & a 14x7 snare. It has all the makings of exactly what I'm...
  2. A

Tobacco burst PDP FS

After years of playing on a beginner's set, I've finally been able to upgrade to a much nicer kit, a PDP FS. Man the finish is just beautiful! Just picked it up today and spent the evening tuning and adjusting and everything. I put EC2's on the toms and a superkick I on the kit, and it sounds...
  3. A

What should I sell my kit for?

Now that I finally have the money to buy a nice new kit, I want to part ways with my first one, partly to get a little cash and partly to give some new drummer a chance to play on an inexpensive set. This is my set: http://drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41775 So basically I'm selling...
  4. A

My kit

Hello all, I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join (I posted a few in the Introductions section). I got this Percussion Plus drum set about 10 years ago for my birthday. Over the years I've upgraded the hardware, heads, cymbals and stuff, but have remained too poor to...
Back