Search results

1. NIMBY

Groove Juice to Clean Wrap-Finished Drums?

Evening all (and possibly good morning to some). I am considering while i have nowhere to set my drums up in my new house at the moment to take them all apart and give them a really good clean. I did a search on what i should use to clean the shells where I found a thread saying that Groove...
  2. NIMBY

Painting a Snare?

I am thinking about painting my Pearl Joey Jordison Sig. Snare, I just cant take the logos anymore, looking for a nice change. Nothing spiffy, just a thin layer, enough to cover up the black with a luscious lime green :D My question is this - Would painting this snare reduce it's resonance due...
  3. NIMBY

Evans Equivalent of Smooth White?

Quick question, Is their an Evans equivalent to the Remo Smooth White range of heads?
  4. NIMBY

My Band's New Demos - FROM AUSTRALIA! (hope that gets you interested!)

My band - The F.A.I.M! Project, has just finished recording our demos and they are now ready for your ears to listen to We are from Perth, Western Australia. I'm the Drummer (obviously) Now, to listen go to www.myspace.com/thefaimproject Pretty keen to see what some of you think about the...
  5. NIMBY

Reeeaaally Resonant Tom Combo?

hey there forum-goer's, got a question for all you Evans Experts that's been on my mind for some time now. its time to re-head my Tama Superstar Hyperdrive. I've been wrestling with the idea of swapping from Remo to Evans for a few months now and have finally decided it's what needs to be done...
  6. NIMBY

Tama Superstar Hyperdrive - I'm in Love

my new kit came yesterday, a Tama Superstar Hyperdrive in a Brushed Vintage Blue wrap it is seriously one of the most beautiful kits to play and it sounds so good, even with the crappy stock heads! although i will be putting coated ambassadors on all the tom batters very soon... also the...
Back