Search results

1. DogBreath

My friends

Seven years is a long time to contribute to a project, and it honestly hurts to step back from it. Bernhard has done an amazing thing by creating this resource for all of the world to use. It's not enough to say that DrummerWorld is the best of its kind, because the fact is there is nothing else...
  2. DogBreath

INTRODUCTIONS: Please Use This Thread To Introduce Yourself!

The first "Introduction" thread lasted six years (!), went for 61 pages, had thousands of posts, and as of today had over one hundred and eighty thousand views. Time to put the old girl out to pasture. This is the new "Introduction" thread. Let's see if it makes it another six years...
  3. DogBreath

Howz come some of my poasts got deleated?

HAve'nt you people herd of Free Speech? This is Censership!
  4. DogBreath

Software recommendations for "mashups"?

If you've heard songs where the lyrics from one song are played with the music from another, you know what I mean. What is a good basic pc/vista compatible program for such things as manipulating pitch and speed and laying down multiple tracks? My main concerns are simplicity and budget. I don't...
  5. DogBreath

We are all officially obsolete

Enjoy. .
  6. DogBreath

Do you ever feel like a drumming robot?

Just going around looking for things to drum on? So does this little guy.
  7. DogBreath

FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

First and foremost please keep in mind that this is a moderated forum. There are plenty of places on the Internet where you can pretty much do and say whatever you want. This is not one of them. The metaphor that we like to use is that of a dinner party. Bernhard Castiglioni, the founder of...
  8. DogBreath

Triplet Drum Glove

Has anyone had a chance to try these out? It looks a little gimmicky to me but without trying them first I won't prejudge them. Apparently Modern Drummer magazine and the Percussive Arts Society each gave them a decent review. Rob from HandiDrummed.com also did a great review on his site...
  9. DogBreath

Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz here!

We are honored to have Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz join us on our forum. He was one of the first artists to be added to the DrummerWorld site when Bernhard first started it, and hopefully now he will be willing to share some knowledge and wisdom with us from his many years as a pro drummer and...
  10. DogBreath

THE CLASSIFIEDS - For Sale / Wanted

THIS IS THE CLASSIFIEDS THREAD. 1) If you are selling equipment, please give all relevant details. What are you selling, what condition is it in, how old is it, how much money are you asking for, what is the location of the equipment, will you allow pick up if bought locally, how much is...
  11. DogBreath

Best drumming album of all time?

What single album had the most technically and musically excellent drumming that tied the music together while advancing style and still rocking your socks off? I suggest Rush - Moving Pictures. Neil Peart took drumming to new heights with this album. If you can listen to "YYZ" without tapping...
  12. DogBreath

My favorite sticks

Sticks - Vic Firth Signature Series Akira Jimbo. Bundles - Vic Firth Rute 505. Brushes - Regal Tip Hickory Handle 550W.