Sounds good
  2. Good Karma

Anyone else playing Crush over here?

They sound great
  3. Good Karma

New Kit Pic’s (shell pack only)

Very cool
  4. Good Karma

Online buying and selling....shipping slowness yet full priced shipping rates?

I don't think the longer wait time on Priority Mail is due to the virus. Last year I ordered a package and paid extra like you for 2-3 shipping. It took 9 days to reach my door step and like you I went to the Post office and ask for a refund to find out there's no guarantee. The Post office is...
  5. Good Karma

What's your latest purchase?

Got it off Amazon for $18
  6. Good Karma

Everybody's Kit Looks Cooler Than Mine

It looks very versatile for open hand playing
  7. Good Karma

Ankle weights?

I will probably never attempt this, It was just something I read.
  8. Good Karma

Ankle weights?

Thanks for the tip
  9. Good Karma

Lockdown Practice

Your snare sounds great, well played 😎👍
  10. Good Karma

Best piece(s) of advice you've gotten from this forum?

A lot of truth to that statement!
  11. Good Karma

Ankle weights?

I read an article about improving your foot speed, single or double bass pedals by using ankle weights. The theory is, the faster you get with the weights on once you remove them you're even faster. Has anyone ever used this method and does it actually improve your foot speed or is this just...
  12. Good Karma

Show us your Four Piece Kits.

Beautiful green sparkles, did you wrap them or is it from the factory?
  13. Good Karma

Udrilled,virgin base drum pros&cons

i like a virgin bass drum cause you can move your tom stand/s where you want them, bass mounts are limited. I dont think it chances the sound of the bass drum with or without mounts. Thats a sales pitch
  14. Good Karma

Favorite piece of gear that's not a drum or cymbal.

Me too, I have a Tama hi stand that I bought back in the early 90's. It has a wide pedal and well made. I take it apart occasionly, clean it and spray a little WD40. I've never had any problems with it. Works just as good as the day I unboxed it.
  15. Good Karma

Drummer whose career you envy and would switch places with

I don't envy any drummers, I like being me. But I should do enjoy learning to Tommy Aldridge. Read his bio, phenomenal drummer
  16. Good Karma

What's your latest purchase?

20" ping I put a 10" piece of tape on one side of the bottom. Sounds great, I freakin love this ride
  17. Good Karma

How OCD are you about your set up?

Very ocd, if something is a 1/4" off. I'm moving it. That might seem crazy, but it has to feel comfortable.
  18. Good Karma

Snare Tuning ?

Just loosen the 4 lugs closest to the snare bed a little, maybe a 1/4 turn. Ive never had problems with snare buzz since I started do this.. I can't tell a difference in sound either