1. drummergirlgina

Welcome to the Weekend!

😁🙌🏼 Thanks!
  2. drummergirlgina

Welcome to the Weekend!

thank you!!
  3. drummergirlgina

Welcome to the Weekend!

My version of “Cuff It” by Beyoncé. I have a feeling, her album, “Renaissance”, is going to take it this weekend at the Grammys! Give me your thoughts on my interpretation.
  4. drummergirlgina

New Year, New Gear!

@bermuda Love to hear your thoughts on this one? I set all of the backing tracks up as well.
  5. drummergirlgina

A little different Vibe..,

i love watch gospel chops drummers, and i’d LOVE to get better at some of that, but not something i do often. I’m definitely into it, but wouldn’t consider myself that type of drummer, but if you get the vibe then that’s awesome because i want to do that more haha!
  6. drummergirlgina

thank you so much bermuda!!😁
  7. drummergirlgina

thanks so much!
  8. drummergirlgina

Please check out my latest and I hope to hear your comments.
  9. drummergirlgina

From “Studio-G”!

love that!! thank you so so much!! Hope to keep you on your toes in my next videos!😁
  10. drummergirlgina

From “Studio-G”!

i really appreciate the kind words! I have been using a lot more single strokes, so yes primarily using singles in my uploads for more power in my recordings! and showing off some fast hands when i can lol!!😂 Hope you get to set yours up soon! thanks so much for the comments!!
  11. drummergirlgina

From “Studio-G”!

thank you so so much, really appreciate it!!
  12. drummergirlgina

From “Studio-G”!

Love to hear your comments!
  13. drummergirlgina

New Year, New Gear!

Introducing some new gear for this song. First I got. 21” Zildjian Articulation Ride Prototype! Next, a Roland SPD-SX Pro! I did these backing tracks and, you can really hear the Articulation Ride on the left of the screen. As always, I appreciate your feedback and comments here and on...
  14. drummergirlgina

My band’s latest single released today.

Really nice! I love doing minimalist drums!
  15. drummergirlgina

Last Christmas Video! “Wizards in Winter”

I forgot to post this just before Christmas! I had to make the backing tracks for this by stitching small pieces together. HUGE Drums! I know this is classic but, I hope I did it Justice! All percussion is done by me. Please comment! Merry Christmas...
  16. drummergirlgina

Merry Christmas! My latest video “Rocking Around the Christmas Tree”

Thank you So Much!!!👊🏼👊🏼
  17. drummergirlgina

I I seriously appreciate it! Thank you so so much! Merry Christmas!!🙌🏽
  18. drummergirlgina

I had to make the backing tracks for this by stitching small pieces together. All percussion is done by me. Please comment! Merry Christmas!!!🎄🎁🎁🎄 https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmHwAUVpgQ7/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=
  19. drummergirlgina

When Leann Rimes herself, comments!

Just wanted to share my latest video. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmHwAUVpgQ7/?igshid=MDM4ZDc5MmU=