Search results

1. Q

Krigg Kick trigger

Hi! I wanted to go for a compact kick trigger, and the Triggera Krigg(http://triggera.com/kick-pedal-trigger) seemed like an innovative product. While it seems good on paper, I can't tell how well the trigger sensitivity works with the drum modules(Roland, Yamaha, etc) I'd really appreciate...
  2. Q

Compact UPS(or equivalent) for Drum Module

Hi, I own a Yamaha DTXtreme drum module and it warns against switching off the power supply when you save anything to the module's internal memory. I am seriously considering getting a backup supply for it as I do change settings often, and there are power outages in my country during the...
  3. Q

LP Rock Shaker Refillable LP462B (old model) - how to open fill cap ?

Hi All, I bought an LP Rock Shaker (LP462B) which was sold as refillable. When I tried to yank open the fill cap, it did not come out. Scared of damaging the instrument, I sent LP support an email. They replied back saying that these were recently changed at the factory, and they are no longer...
  4. Q

Cymbal storage on floor

Hi, I'm just looking to store my cymbals laying on the floor on top of each other. I have each cymbal inside the plastic bag it came with. I also have a padded cymbal bag that has one big (22 inch) compartment and one (14 inch) hi-hat compartment outside. Since I've heard that stacking cymbals...
  5. Q

Heads for Roland RMP 5 and Hart Accupad BDS Kick pad

Hi! Has anyone here used a Roland RMP 5 Rhythm Coach? I was planning on going for one myself, but can't seem to find replacement heads for it anywhere online. It doesn't make sense for me to purchase it when i'll have to throw it away when the head finally tears apart. if anyone knows about...
  6. Q

Heads for Roland RMP 5 and Hart Accupad Kick pad

Hi! Has anyone here used a Roland RMP 5 Rhythm Coach? I was planning on going for one myself, but can't seem to find replacement heads for it anywhere online. It doesn't make sense for me to purchase it when i'll have to throw it away when the head finally tears apart. if anyone knows about...
  7. Q

Quiet kick practice pad under 100$ ?

I'm looking for inputs on a decent kick practice pad within (preferably well within) 100$, something with a trigger built-in if possible. There are quite a few in the market, but i hear reviews about some of them not being very quiet. I had set my mind on the Yamaha KP-65 pad, but got no...
  8. Q

Need Yamaha KP 65 pad feedback

Quiet kick practice pad under 100$ ? I'm looking for inputs on a decent kick practice pad within (preferably well within) 100$, something with a trigger built-in if possible. There are quite a few in the market, but i hear reviews about some of them not being very quiet. I had set my mind on...