Search results

1. Trigger

Dave Langguth

This dude is criminally underrated. He used to drum for Nelly Furtado back in the day. I highly recommend watching this:
  2. Trigger

Old man yells at cloud

Is it just me or do these hihats sound terrible? I had paiste 101s when i started drumming and i swear they sounded better than these.
  3. Trigger

New Yussef Dayes

As a musician, drummer or human, this is a mandatory watch:
  4. Trigger

Outdated instruments

I saw someone post in another thread something along the lines of "outdated or not, I love my power toms" - Which I think is great. The passage of time and fads shouldn't influence how much you enjoy your instrument. However, it also got me thinking - Are other instruments affected by being "out...
  5. Trigger

NFuzed audio?

What happened to those mapex electronic drums that launched a few years back? It seems like they disappeared entirely?
  6. Trigger

Has anyone ordered an SQ2?

Hi there! I'm planning on getting an SQ2 in the future and I've been playing around on the kit builder. I'd like black hardware, but for a 3 piece it adds around 1000 euro, which is insane. Does anyone know if any dealers can do discounts on something like this? If I'm spending this much on a...
  7. Trigger

got some new cymbals and new heads:

Check it out edit - for some reason they arent showing up. Heres a link: https://imgur.com/a/K80mr
  8. Trigger

Short solo (mapex saturn + k custom hybrids)

Hey everyone. Heres a short video of me playing after being reunited with my drums for about a month after a bit of a break. Let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63S7S7QAwVU
  9. Trigger

My new (used and restored) mapex saturn

Hi all. After three months of waiting my drums finally arrived at my house in New Zealand today! Heres a little reminder of what I was dealing with: It had a bunch of stickers on it and the shells had a lot of crap on the wrap. Sticky residue and marks. Fast forward three months. I got it home...
  10. Trigger

New Kit pics

Hello all, a little while ago i changed my setup around, and got some G2s - Here are the results. Enjoy :) Thanks for looking :)
  11. Trigger

My pro M - New Shots

Hey all, i got some new portholes, so i thought it would be a good time to take updated kit pics, enjoy:)