Search results

1. Ironcobra

My new video, not drumming.

(read my most recent post) I've been putting my Photoshop skills to work, along with a little bit of movie editing. A lot of you might have seen the popular "Natural Hallucinogen" on YouTube before, where you stare at the screen for a while and once you look away, the walls and such are...
  2. Ironcobra

Another resource for us drummers...

Before you read...this is in no way trying to advertise, or create competition for Drummerworld, it is simply another resource you might want to check out. Some of you may remember a website which was posted on here about 7 months ago. It was a website where you could speak with many...
  3. Ironcobra

Happy New Year! Post your resolution...

About 7 hours early, since many of us won't be online tonight, I thought we should share a little new years cheer and resolutions before the alcohol comes out. Share what you're doing this new year, along with any resolutions or goals you might have for 2009. (as well as any drum gear you hope...
  4. Ironcobra

Metallica - Death Magnetic. They're at it again. (heads up)

Just a heads up for all you Metallica fans. Tomorrow (sept 12th) is the launch date of Metallica's new album. Almost every Metallica fan on earth was disappointed by St. Anger in 2003. Most think St. Anger was one tooo many for Metallica, and was. I'm shocked that they came out with yet...
  5. Ironcobra

Overhauling the drums again! This time, the design is up to Drummerworld!

Well, June of 2007 I overhauled the drums. It's time to do it again. The only difference is that I'm going to spend a lot of time on it because I've got another kit to use. I'm re-doing it because I did a boring job last time and intoxicated fool decided to fall on the kit and put gouges in it...
  6. Ironcobra

80's and 90's Lars Ulrich Kit

I know they dont make this model anymore but does anyone know of a kit that has the same look? White with black hardware?