What's your latest purchase?

Just got a really nice pair of Paiste 13” Dark Energy Hihats . I have been on a Dark Wneegy binge this year, picking up a 20” Mk2 ride and a 19” crash
Nice.
When purchasing my Dark Crisps 14", I went between the Dark Energy's and the Dark Crisps. It was a fun, challenging choice. The Dark Crisps won, but those Dark Energy's are beautiful.

The ride and crash...
Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas

Nice.
When purchasing my Dark Crisps 14", I went between the Dark Energy's and the Dark Crisps. It was a fun, challenging choice. The Dark Crisps won, but those Dark Energy's are beautiful.

The ride and crash...
Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas
I have owned the 13” Signature Dark Crisps too similar but different enough to merit owning both . The DE hats are a tad warmer and less cutting than the DC hats

I have owned the 13” Signature Dark Crisps too similar but different enough to merit owning both . The DE hats are a tad warmer and less cutting than the DC hats
I once owned the 13”’dark crisp Sigs and found nothing dark about them. They were bright and crisp. I let mine go because they just didn’t sound good when played in anything other than both cymbals being well closed and tight.

Just got a really nice pair of Paiste 13” Dark Energy Hihats . I have been on a Dark Wneegy binge this year, picking up a 20” Mk2 ride and a 19” crash
Nice! I think the 19" is my favorite of the DE line.

I just picked up an 18" 602 Modern Essentials crash to go with my 19" for a new band. Love it!

18_602ME_crash_1_sm.jpg

This is the kit that one of my bands just got for our rehearsal space. Paid under $1500 for everything you see here.

Attachments

• pdp3.jpg
    pdp3.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 21
  • pdp2.jpg
    pdp2.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 21
  • pdp1.jpg
    pdp1.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 21
Back