What are you listening to right now?

For the anti-Spotify crowd:

Last edited:
This always was the coolest song.
Love Pick Withers deft touch.
Very cool.

That is one song that I listened to and drummed to over and over again last year. I literally played that song over a hundred times. Lol

Don't ya just love 402 Supraphonics awsome snare.
Tiges, if ya talkin' about the snare that he's using in that song it's totally awesome! That Forenier CD has been in my car for the last couple of months and that song is my very favorite to listen to as loud as I can stand it especially when he gets going through the middle of the song when he lays into the base kick its absolutely insane! Lol

Last edited:
Tiges, if ya talkin' about the snare that he's using in that song it's totally awesome! That Forenier CD has been in my car for the last couple of months and that song is my very favorite to listen to as loud as I can stand it especially when he gets going through the middle of the song when he lays into the base kick its absolutely insane! Lol
Yes the one on the vid it is awsome so is the rest of his kit.

Jukebox Hero and Whole Lotta Love by Foreigner

My favorite tune by Foreigner is Shooting Star...Johnny was the epitome of the One Hit Wonder or Flash in the Pan. Literally hundreds of Johnnys.

BUT...they have their 15 minutes of fame and choose what to do with it.

still a great tune, love Paul Rodgers

This always was the coolest song.
Love Pick Withers deft touch.
Very cool.

I love Dire Straits. Love Over Gold is my fav album and Telegraph Road is one of my most fav songs ever.
So sad that i never got to see them live, so i cherish my Alchemy Live and On The Night dvd's!

Because of another thread... ;)

Today's afternoon jazz is by the Brentwood Jazz Quartet - Love Knows. Peace and goodwill.

Time for some 80's nostalgia

And i have the hots for that bass player

Was going to see them live in 2007 or 2008, but sadly the gig was cancelled. Really looked forward to seeing Virgil Donati live. This is one of my fav songs of Planet X. Great instrumental shizzle!

Aaaaannnndd back in a metal mood :cool:

Love the little taste of blast beat at 3:15

Back