Black Friday sales

lefty2

Platinum Member
DCP has Sabian Evolution rides on sale. 21” $250 , 22” $274 with free shipping, and no tax, I ordered a 21. I've been looking at them used for around $230 with shipping. One of our local stores has a 16” A Custom for $119 and a K Sweet for $149. I might have a K Custom Hybrid ride for sale after I get the evolution, we'll see.

They have some killer deals on A&F drums too, but I've bought so much stuff I'm starting to sell some off. Sold three snares and some mics so far.

I picked up a Zildjian A Uptown Ride in the DCP BF sale. I had wanted one for a while but didn't want the 12 inch hats and 14 crash that come in the City Pack. Was pleasantly surprised to see the 18 offered as a stand alone at a great price, and snagged it right away.

...DIY Recording Equipment is doing $100 off their usually-$370 optical compressor kit, so I got two of them. I was already looking at building one, but the sale made me get two. Can't wait to listen to a bunch of records and inhale hot solder smoke.

I ordered a single Earthworks mic last night. If it works out I'll probably be converting over. It's a kick mic but DCP uses them on snares as well, So I'll try it for both applications, that should give me a good indication if it would be worth it or not.

Ooo - I've been eyeing this drum:

I ordered a single Earthworks mic last night. If it works out I'll probably be converting over. It's a kick mic but DCP uses them on snares as well, So I'll try it for both applications, that should give me a good indication if it would be worth it or not.
Are they on sale anywhere (Earthwork mics?) what kind of deal?

Sweetwater had three packs of SM20s for a grand but that was about all I saw from them.

Back