New drums for quarantine

What's with the front hoop? The second to last pic its hanging off the head on the left, and the last pic there is a giant gap on the right between the hoop and head collar. I thought DW was supposed to be the penultimate of drum builders.

A lovely looking set, and the satin is very nice. Enjoy!

Your disposable income boggles my mind, though. ;) Enjoy! :D

I see shadows, not gaps.

I see a gap in the top pic, it might be a shadow. The bottom one the hoop is obviously sticking out. You can see the change in color and the edge of the hoop. That is unacceptable in a drumset that is supposed to be of the highest quality.

Coulda been me when I changed the heads. I guess I’m not bugged about it. My Reference hoops do the same thing and shift when I pick it up. Still doesn’t bug me.

Really? Guess I've never noticed if the hoops move or not if I move the drums. I dont move them that much any more.

They are really nice drums regardless. I like how the grain on the inside of the hoop is the same orientation as the shell interior. Little details like that are really cool.

Now I wonder if there is a correct way to even move a kick drum.

Really? Guess I've never noticed if the hoops move or not if I move the drums. I dont move them that much any more.

They are really nice drums regardless. I like how the grain on the inside of the hoop is the same orientation as the shell interior. Little details like that are really cool.

Now I wonder if there is a correct way to even move a kick drum.
There is a way. Hire a crew to move them around for you ?

Beautiful drum kit, I like the sizes and the dark hue in the shell Interior. I guess it’ll sound good as hell. Congratulation.

Back