I'm on a Magazine Cover!

So that's what you look like not mid scream! I look like a round light purple circle with a J in the middle.

Good stuff! And it's a general music mag too (not just drumming)...way to represent :)

Thanks everyone! I'll try to answer all the questions about "Who the F is this guy" here, lol...

Nice, congrats! Are you the same person as the one with the avatar masonni (or something like that) here on DW?

YES, that was me. I had it switched over when I started using the "Living Dead" Thing a couple years ago.

The Band is Living Dead. Hence the name

NOPE

Sorry for my ignorance but what band are you in Nick? Cool cover though

I'm a Hired Gun and play for whom ever.

Thanks everyone! I'll try to answer all the questions about "Who the F is this guy" here, lol...

YES, that was me. I had it switched over when I started using the "Living Dead" Thing a couple years ago.

NOPE

I'm a Hired Gun and play for whom ever.
My bad, sorry Nick. I thought that was the reason I changed your screen name. I'll go back into my room now.

Dang I'm late to the party but congratulations. I have enjoyed your videos and contributions, from various bands, you've posted here for some time. That's a nice compliment being on the cover. We can all say we knew you before you were famous LOL. Seriously though my compliments hope things keep cooking for you.

Just needed to share, as this is my first Magazine Cover. I'd done plenty of interviews and stories over the years. Had some "cover stories," but never actually featured on the cover!!! Check it out, Yours Truly gracing the January issue of Hollywood Music Magazine, talking all things NAMM 2020.

You can read my interview here: Hollywood Music Magazine Jan 2020 Feature

View attachment 89391

Congrats! Nice Yammies, too. Weren't you a Peace Drums endorser previously?

Back