wraub's latest activity

• W
    wraub replied to the thread What's your latest purchase?.
    Besides the Yamaha Power V Special kit, I also just got a Yamaha Tour Custom snare and 14" Zildjian Quick Beat hats. I think I'm done...
  • W
    wraub reacted to Rotarded's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    Just got by Black Beauty back from John Christensen who did a stunning job engraving it.
  • W
    wraub reacted to Vintage Old School's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    So I missed out on the last Yamaha Recording Custom 18" floor tom in Antique Sunburst from the Japanese factory by a day-and-half when I...
  • W
    wraub reacted to drumnut87's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    not strictly drum related, but this is my latest purchase, gary numan live at hammersmith odeon 1989 and replicas - the first recordings...
  • W
    wraub reacted to Darth Vater's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
    Took me a year but I finally got a 14x14 floor tom for my Sonor Prolite kit. Brand new in box from Sam I am in Santa Clarita, CA...
  • W
    wraub replied to the thread ..
    Pointillist?
  • W
    wraub replied to the thread ..
    If I make only one worthwhile contribution to this forum, it would figure to be this. Typical me. ;) :D
  • W
    wraub reacted to MrInsanePolack's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    It would not be my back I'd be concerned with.
  • W
    wraub reacted to Push pull stroke's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    How much trouble would you be in if this post was discovered by the wrong people ? Lol
  • W
    wraub reacted to MrInsanePolack's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    I live with 2 women. Disregarding the "." is an impossibility. I threw my back out yesterday moving a 23 cubic foot deep freeze all by...
  • W
    wraub reacted to Rock Salad's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    Love it or leave it you bonehead i see your disregard, and raise you a disrespect
  • W
    wraub reacted to ToneT's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    Genius has limits, stupidity is infinite. I was an astronaut, I took up space. Please Disregard.
  • W
    wraub reacted to Odd-Arne Oseberg's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    http://www.thebestthreadever.com/
  • W
    wraub reacted to NouveauCliche's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    This reminds of the banana taped to the canvas. I'm all in.
  • W
    wraub reacted to No Way Jose's post in the thread . with Like Like.
    Impressionist drumming. I love it!