Recent content by tony16

1. T

Can someone help identify this DW5000?

Hi guys I found this double DW5000 pedal in a local listing, and was wondering if a more experienced pair of eyes could help me determine the following, by looking at the attached photos: 1. Is it an Accelerator or Turbo? 2. What generation is it? The owner says they bought it new in 2015 3...
  2. T

Any thoughts or experience with Dixon PP-P2D Double Pedal

Thanks for the feedback guys. They definitely look like good value for money. @revdshepard regarding the issue you are referring to; are you sure that it affects this model (PP-P2D)? Or is it perhaps for their high-end model called "Precision coil compression spring"?
  3. T

Any thoughts or experience with Dixon PP-P2D Double Pedal

Hi guys, I'm looking into getting my first double pedal. I decided to go with a dual chain type for robustness and responsiveness. Apart from the Tamas, Pearls, DWs etc, I've also bumped into the Dixon PP P2D. It is more affordable than the major brands, looks well built and seems like an...
  4. T

Economic way to amplify e-drums

Just picked up the drum kit today and luckily the guy was also selling his 12" active monitor ("the box" MA120 MKII). Picked it up for €80 with no hesitation :)
  5. T

i've got two guitar amps (one is a fender mustang ii which has a 12" speaker) but read elsewhere that it will sound terrible or even get seriously damaged). I live in Cyprus so not much of a 2nd hand market on speakers. I think I'll try the guitar amp at low volume to start with. If that fails...
  6. T

Hi all Just bought my first e-drums kit, a used TD-11 KV. I will mostly be playing with headphones obviously, but would also like to be able to hear the sound through some sort of speaker for casual jamming, showing of to the family etc.. :) I'm not looking for anything too powerful, will only...
Back