Recent content by synchro

1. S

Pearl H150S Hihat Stand Question

Thanks! I was able to flip it, but I had to remove the bottom piece. Thanks!
  2. S

I've removed the screw from the piece that attaches the body to the stand, but I'm not able to separate the post from the body. It doesn't move even a bit.
  3. S

Thanks for answering! I've removed the screw from the top, but I wasn't able to separate the post from the body. It doesn't move. Maybe I need some WD-40?
  4. S

I had the exact same question about the pedal. I loosed the screw for the very bottom piece but it didn't moved a single milimeter. I found a user that posted some pictures showing he was able to flip the base. He even stated that the stand became more stable by fliping the base. Here are the...
  5. S

Tama Speed Cobra 910 or DW 5000?

Hi, all. I currently have a Tama Iron Cobra 600 and I really don't like it. It's stiff, it makes a lot of metal to metal noise when playing as the footboard has a side to side movement because the connection between the footboard and the pedal base allows this movement. When I tried to...
  6. S

Iron Cobra 600 footboard side to side movement

This is the side to side movement: And this is the stripped screws:
  7. S

Looking for a new single pedal and found a good double pedal deal: any reason to not buy it?

I was afraid I'd stop learning doubles with one foot because using the double pedal would be more comfortable. But it's a matter of keeping the studies going on. Also, probably the second pedal will be in the bag most of the time.
  8. S

Looking for a new single pedal and found a good double pedal deal: any reason to not buy it?

I'm looking for a new single pedal and I found a deal for a used double bass DW 3000 for 130 EUR (~143 USD). In the pictures it seems like brand new, I believe the seller almost didn't use it. I'm learning drums, so I've been using a single pedal to develop my foot technique in the past year...
  9. S

Iron Cobra 600 footboard side to side movement

Hi, all. I recently (January 2019) started playing drums. At that time I bought an Tama Iron Cobra 600 new. I didn't have much experience with pedals, so everything seem normal to me, even though I thought that pedal was too noisy. After couple of months playing with some studio pedals...
Back