S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• S
      Smoke replied to the thread Man shamed.
      Don't I know it. My younger brother was one of the funerals 12 years ago. Bi-polar? PTSD? Both? He never let his "Mr. Hyde" show...
    • S
      You can call BS. I don't mind. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I applaud your voicing it. I'm not sure why I'd wake up...
    • S
      I'll throw in my 2 pfennigs and then back out of DW for a while. Mom said, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Seafroggys's post in the thread Man shamed with Like!! Like!!.
      Why did I open this thread?
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Otto's post in the thread Man shamed with Like Like.
      Applying interpretation to someones bad behavior is a further error...and round it goes...hence, truly wishing well and expressing it...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX's post in the thread Man shamed with Like Like.
      shaming is a recent construct that has replaced honesty I have had some younger teachers observe me, and they always tell me I am...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Otto's post in the thread Man shamed with Like!! Like!!.
      Being able to be shamed is on the side of the shamed...not on the side of the shamer(is that a word?...if not I claim all due proceeds...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Xstr8edgtnrdrmrX's post in the thread Man shamed with Like!! Like!!.
      I am a child of the 70's...I don't get shamed; things roll off of me like rain; and I don't look to be the victim I am a punker from the...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Stroman's post in the thread Man shamed with Like Like.
      Oh yeah, the K-Mart blue light special. 🤣
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Anon La Ply's post in the thread Man shamed with Haha Haha.
      I"m a woman and I have trouble with check outs too. They kept on nagging at me about the "Unexpected item in bagging area" and to...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to GetAgrippa's post in the thread Man shamed with Like!! Like!!.
      So what do you mean? Like stating a shortcoming in your pants , or like a form of fallacy argument/ad hominem that conflated something...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Stroman's post in the thread Man shamed with Love Love.
      I don't think I've been man-shamed, and I'm not exactly sure what the thread is about, lol, but jda's post reminds me of the first time...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to doggyd69b's post in the thread How do you know you are getting old? with Haha Haha.
      I still have to remember hundreds of accounts and passwords (for work) and a few more for home so no phone numbers except a couple...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to doggyd69b's post in the thread Interesting thought about network TV with Like!! Like!!.
      I agree, I started watching "The last of us" because I have played the video games, and I was interested in seeing their take on them...
    • S
      Smoke reacted to Stroman's post in the thread Interesting thought about network TV with Like!! Like!!.
      Could be. I still watch network TV, though my TV watching in general is minimal. I'm not quite a boomer, more gen x, but I sure I'd...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…