Recent content by Rock Salad

1. Rock Salad

Rosie

G L O R I A anybody remember that SNL sketch where the band just couldn't figure out how to spell Gloria? Georgia on my mind Oh Carolina
  2. Rock Salad

Cleaner Forum without Google ads...

@GruntersDad, how do we subscribe?
  3. Rock Salad

Fired for COVID/ Age

I'm sorry! It's very much their loss though. We are having a similar discussion in my band, although the member has real issues that do prevent his participation, unlike you. Hope you are able to keep performing in a different situation. James Brown said, "always let them see you sweat. "
  4. Rock Salad

Cleaner Forum without Google ads...

Bummer you lost that revenue. I need to ante up.
  5. Rock Salad

Stupid things you have a hard time getting

Working on my eighths on the hats too. Actually trying to Not always do a push pull.
  6. Rock Salad

Rosie

Ok, we are looking for named characters here and your thoughts on their further adventures. Holly came from Miami, Fla Met a girl named Daisy Oh Ricky you so fine
  7. Rock Salad

Rosie

Oh! shoot Wendy, let me in, I wanna be your friend, I wanna guard your dreams and visions. or is it guide? idk
  8. Rock Salad

Songs With the Bands Name in the Lyrics

The Man Who Put the 'Unk in Funk
  9. Rock Salad

Songs With the Bands Name in the Lyrics

Bad Company High Voltage Rock & Roll has the chords AC/DC You Better Run by Jr. Kimbrough also covered by Iggy Pop Nasty Boys by Miss Jackson
  10. Rock Salad

Drum teacher tells me to ignore metronome for now

Well, he is not a teenager. Nice form is so much more important for busted up hands. Learning new patterns can induce tension too. Plus his time is decent already, it can wait. I am a little younger and just starting out too. I do the same kind of. I don't put the metronome on the patterns i...
  11. Rock Salad

ARE YOU A DIVE BAR DRUMMER?

Now I'm curious about said offending. lol
  12. Rock Salad

Our band's TikTok video has received over 277k views in just 2.5 days! Check it out here!

Very nice Guy. I hope it benefits you all.
  13. Rock Salad

Rosie

Maybe we'l have: Jamey back in town Coming back around She's been through a whole lotta stuff since then She's here to party down Maybe the guy can be the hesitant one now? Maybe he's married? We ain't learned our lesson yet, Ah (Lea)
  14. Rock Salad

'playing in the pocket'?

My understanding is that the player implies much more than they are actually playing. Keeping it in the pocket.
  15. Rock Salad

Rosie

How did I forget Jamie? That's who I thinking on when I found a couple couplets for Sunny. Yeah, Jamie. Interesting character, conflicted, vulnerable and desiring too. don't forget Rikki Katy Josie Man I gotta listen to Josie so heavy