Recent content by Robsoni

1. Robsoni

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life -- & 500+ subs on youtube, thanks!

Check it out, playing covers at least once a week, lately it's been twice, Wednesdays & Saturdays. Also started to collaborate with others on yt, one such video out already with Nico Loray. Went over 500 subs on youtube last week :) Thanks to all subscribers here too if you happen see this :)...
  2. Robsoni

Kesha - Tik Tok - what do you think?

Ke$ha - Tik Tok Latest cover (posting one every saturday on youtube) - subscribe if you like please :-) What do you think? Posted some months back here first time, got feedback and tried to fix those things in my playing
  3. Robsoni

OneRepublic - Counting Stars

OneRepublic - Counting Stars Covered a song with lyrics to match today's situation. ...'no more counting dollars, I'll be counting stars..' money can't buy health or happiness so #stayhome and play!
  4. Robsoni

Starlight - Muse

Starlight - Muse Here's my latest, been posting new covers to youtube at least once a week, and plan to do so in the future as well - subscribe to see them. Not linking them all up here to avoid spamming whole forum, links to all of them in my signature ;)
  5. Robsoni

Chop Suey! - System Of A Down - Drum Cover

Great! (y)(y)
  6. Robsoni

Still Into You - Paramore

I never realized this, thanks - I'll try to pay attention to these as well.
  7. Robsoni

Thanks! I really appreciate the tips! I'll have to go google that Moeller thing :)
  8. Robsoni

Thanks!
  9. Robsoni

Still Into You - Paramore Any feedback appreciated
  10. Robsoni

Gangnam Style - Psy :D

A bit different genre Gangnam Style - Psy @Push pull stroke trying to fix that thumb :)
  11. Robsoni

Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson

Thanks! I I'll try to fix that.
  12. Robsoni

Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson

Not very advanced dummer here, but making progress. Not native english speaker :) Love never felt so good - Michael Jackson