Otto's latest activity

• O
    Otto replied to the thread Live practice/gig setup.
    Me too Rock Salad...Peltor is the brand I use...designed to OSHA standards for road crews...work great with in-ear buds(have a look at...
  • O
    Otto reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Filming yourself while playing with Like Like.
    Drum Fun (now extinct) released a series called Test of Time. It’s a compilation of tunes that drop out for several measures throughout...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Filming yourself while playing.
    Don't feel alone...I have had my ego torn apart as well by recording. note that some equipment may not be recording accurately and...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread 4 piece kit.........
    I would say no more than using a drum stick in each hand. Double strokes sound different than single strokes on bass pedals as well as...
  • O
    Money making strategies applied to the music industry when general economic margins have dramatically shrunk over the past several...
  • O
    Otto reacted to Andy's post in the thread One of our own with Like Like.
    Great news, received this from Alain today :) Dear Andy, I was really moved by your posts, here and on Drummerworld. I only have a...
  • O
    Replace 'Band' with 'Marriage' and/or 'Family' and you'll get some more to consider.
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Why does everyone make fun of Lars?.
    My derision from long ago stemmed from my inability to see that my musical tastes are MY limitation...not others. More recently it...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz here!.
    Hey Jon, The General Discussion thread on compliments made me realize I had not made a visit over here! As a well known pro what is...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread How would you treat this room?.
    Hey Bernhard, if you see this, do you think we could court an accredited Sound Engineer to join our learning pool? Not sure how we could...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread How would you treat this room?.
    I am also clueless and hoping to get a clue through this thread...thanks for starting it!
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Just Curious.
    That's just the way it is. Some things will never change.
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread One of our own.
    If you see this Alain, I know we haven't directly exchanged comments, but I truly look forward to benefiting from your comments for...
  • O
    Otto replied to the thread Help!.
    This goes a bit past what you are asking...but I am of the belief we don't always know what to ask when we start out with a new subject...
  • O
    When you make a joke about 'vinyl' and all the other musicians in the room think you are talking about the material some kinky outfit is...