myxtc
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• myxtc
      myxtc replied to the thread Beech vs Maple drums.
      Every Beech kit I have ever heard was really nice, The kit I regret selling the most was my Sonor Special edition beech kit. Man that...
    • myxtc
      myxtc reacted to BobC's post in the thread Left hand pain with Like Like.
      I had bad carpal in my left hand years ago, and although I had cold laser treatments for it, it's never completely gone away. When I...
    • myxtc
      myxtc reacted to Johnny2u2's post in the thread Left hand pain with Like Like.
      If you worked with your hands during your life you will probably develop some kind of arthritis. Going through that myself my thumbs and...
    • myxtc
      myxtc replied to the thread Hobby cymbals.
      if your never going to gig with them than instead of throwing money away trying different cymbals try a piece of tape or 2 stuck under...
    • myxtc
      myxtc reacted to Liam's post in the thread Left hand pain with Like Like.
      Could be tendinitis but I am not sure.
    • myxtc
      myxtc posted the thread Left hand pain in General Discussion.
      My left hand (snare hand ) hurts pretty bad like when someone shakes your hand too tight and squeezes your knuckles together. x-rays...
    • myxtc
      Assuming you play a righty kit you can try using your left foot to play the high hat part than then your left hand to play the snare...
    • myxtc
      Fell last week at work and have a hairling fracture in my left hand. Drumming hurts like hell so I am out for atleast 3 weeks. Really...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…