larryace
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• larryace
      larryace replied to the thread Man shamed.
      I kind of have an issue with self checkout when there are 3 employees literally 3 feet away not offering to help. It's kind of a slap in...
    • larryace
      larryace replied to the thread Man shamed.
      Next time you go there, stuff a sock or 2 down your drawers. Couldn't hurt. Tell us more. What did she say?
    • larryace
      larryace replied to the thread Restricting Posters.
      I was actually referring to when a member makes a post and then deletes it...I get to read them bwa ha ha I can edit posts too. Today I...
    • larryace
      larryace reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Restricting Posters with Haha Haha.
      Oh yeah. I forgot that you Mods can delete individual posts. Very disconcerting. Years ago, I made a most excellent snark at someone. A...
    • larryace
      larryace reacted to felonious69's post in the thread Restricting Posters with Haha Haha.
      I have noticed that, if you type your text, and then put it to white font, it becomes invisible, thereby ignored! Problem solved. (I think)
    • larryace
      larryace replied to the thread Longer lasting sticks.
      Great idea! I like hickory the most too.
    • larryace
      It's a bit of a tightrope at times, but I make up for it by getting to read all your deleted posts.
    • larryace
      larryace reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Restricting Posters with Like Like.
      Feels like centuries. 🤣
    • larryace
      That is a betrayal. Peoples on crusades taking a private statement and taking a dump on the person who was betrayed...to garner public...
    • larryace
      Good tip, thanks. Anyone who does that is making the fight public. That's disruptive. Which would make them subject to the rules. The...
    • larryace
      larryace reacted to Jasta 11's post in the thread Restricting Posters with Like Like.
      be careful, I had someone copy my PM and post it in a thread saying "look what he just said to me". totally shitty! it was years ago.
    • larryace
      That made my day lol. 1000 thank-yous for that I love that movie to death despite all its cheesiness. I'm pretty sure that's Ry...
    • larryace
      I couldn't get a sound I liked with a full front head with no muffling recording in my studio, try as I might. I had to cut a hole and...
    • larryace
      I'd say this place is pretty much as good as it gets as far as internet forums go. I'm not sure it can be improved all that much...
    • larryace
      larryace replied to the thread Soloing; are you into it?.
      I was thrown an unexpected solo by a singer once at a jam. Unexpected because we were playing "Stand By Me" lol The same singer cut me...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…