Klaid
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Klaid
      Klaid reacted to roncadillac's post in the thread top hi hat question... with Like Like.
      I'm a fan of heavy bottom and thin to med-thin top. The heavier bottom gives you a boost to volume and cut but the thinner top gives a...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to opentune's post in the thread top hi hat question... with Like Like.
      What does it weigh? you can mix and match a number of tops/bottoms and sometimes 'bam' its the magic pair. If its a heavy bottom I'd not...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to ToneT's post in the thread top hi hat question... with Like Like.
      You can mix and match ANY cymbals. You aren't limited by brand or even size. I would have loved to play the 14/13" pair Max Roach used...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to jda's post in the thread top hi hat question... with Like Like.
      my flock of SC circa 1998 ` 14 Dark Heavy HH 14 SE hh bottom 20 Dark Ride 20 Dark Medium Ride 20 Mellow Ride 20 Bright Medium Ride 18...
    • Klaid
      Klaid replied to the thread top hi hat question....
      thanks much guys!
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to jda's post in the thread top hi hat question... with Like Like.
      used 602 Signature another SC Sound Formula frankly I wouldn't buy it in the first place but if someone gave it to you. I've owned...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to drumr386's post in the thread top hi hat question... with Like Like.
      It would depend what sounds you’re looking for. Dark, bright, loud, soft. I’m a gear whore admittedly and have a few sets of really nice...
    • Klaid
      Klaid posted the thread top hi hat question... in Cymbals.
      If I were to buy a Paiste 14 Sound Creation Dark Heavy bottom hat what top hat would be ideal for it? Thanks
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to PaisteGuy's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Picked up these well used Paiste 15” Black Logo 2002 Heavy Hats. The SE’s can be a bit too much at times, and these should dial it down...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Quai34's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      I hear you, in 3 weeks, I bought 2 Mapex on the good advices of a guy nick name "Mapex always" on drumforum, 30th anniversary 8 ply 8 mm...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to Quai34's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Yeah,'while I would prefer the signature dark crisp hats in 13", the 602 in 15" are great with their extra warmth for sure, great buy!!
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to lefty2's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      I purchased a Xenyx 12 ch. for home use. There's gonna be some learning going on here. I've been using a dinosaur Peavey 7 ch. powered...
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to RickP's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      My all time favourite hihats too ! I have been playing them for a few years now .
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread What's your latest purchase? with Like Like.
      Well said. My pair hasn’t left my kit in years.
    • Klaid
      Klaid reacted to BobC's post in the thread Bonzo envy with Like Like.
      Buddy Rich is my favorite drummer, hands down. I have accepted the fact that I will never be anywhere near his level. Hardly anyone was...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…