Recent content by Juniper

1. Juniper

Post your Gig Pics

Second from last gig of the year tonight, so you’re nearly all spared from the same shot of my drums (but in a different venue until 2023 😂) Fun gig, first time at this venue and we had a packed dance floor complete with a guy with a crutch up playing air guitar with us on the second from...
  2. Juniper

Do people actually like the “ring” of metal snares?

It depends on the drummer, song, engineer, band, situation….etc it’s all personal as to the sound you’re going for. For me however it’s a no, the much ridiculed St Anger snare sound is a good example as to why. A little ring might be good, too much? No (for me, anyway)
  3. Juniper

Do people actually like the “ring” of metal snares?

Depends on the situation/environment/room…etc In the studio it’s a no (unless the song calls for it) but live I love the bite a little ring (still slightly dampened) gives me to cut through.
  4. Juniper

Football Soccer World Cup

It did at least give us this moment, I guess.
  5. Juniper

Annoyingly looks both sides are stuck with him for the time being.
  6. Juniper

And this game perfectly captures why I try and avoid watching England matches…. What an absolutely rubbish game, 3 shots on target. Two of them in the last ten or so minutes. Absolute dross.
  7. Juniper

Fingers and toes crossed for an England win!!
  8. Juniper

I’m no fan of Neymar (due to his antics) nor Richarlison (due to his link to Everton and his antics there against us) but I do like watching Brazil, always have. Unfortunately I missed Brazils match last night due to travelling. I’ll have to watch it back on BBC iPlayer soon. Will have to wait...
  9. Juniper

Bad end to the game for Wales. 2 goals in the final 3 minutes for Iran. Disappointing for them.
  10. Juniper

I'm back this evening from working away the last couple days. Plugging myself back into the matrix (aka football) from tomorrow morning. P.s. Looks like Richarlisons value's gone up after tonight's match!
  11. Juniper

They are having a national holiday over there tomorrow to celebrate their win. Great Stuff!!
  12. Juniper

*Sets reminder to grab some popcorn and watch Arsenal Fan TV coverage at the end of the season*
  13. Juniper

Wow, to think Arse and Spurs supporters are joining forces and giving it big un’s after just 14 league games. Absolutely outrageous behaviour from both of you. Get on the naughty step.
  14. Juniper

15. Juniper

I support Liverpool, we’re not having as good a season. Don’t do it to yourself, Al!! It’s the hope that kills you. England did play really well though, to be fair. We’ll see how we do against USA soon enough.