Recent content by Gaz1965

1. G

Here is my humble kit

2. G

Just joined a band after 20 year break

Hi all, I'm just looking for some reassurance really. I am 48 years old and I started playing drums at the age of 11. When my kids came along I reluctantly sold all my gear after our band split. I have just joined a new band with some old school mates. I have just got myself another kit, its no...
  3. G

Rick Buckler

Rick was the drummer for The Jam and still plays in From The Jam with Bruce Foxton on bass. He is a very fast and precise drummer. Check him out :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zuxjT2-e8lg
  4. G

What drum manufacturer?

Hi all I have inherited a vitage-ish kit. Its got very nice sound quality. It has"DIAMOND" on the tom toms and bass drum. Does anyone know who makes them? I have a feeling that it might be Pearl. Any advice welcome. Thanks Gaz
  5. G

Favorite Drummer?

Its got to be Keith Moon and John Bonham for me. :)
  6. G

Hi all

Hi all I'm new to the forum. I have started playing again after a 20 year break!! I am in a covers band with some old friends. I recently got an old kit for nothing and I have just finished doing it up and I also have a Yamaha DTXplorer. Great forum :)
Back