Recent content by Gary Husband

1. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Dear all at Drummerworld! First new Gary Husband Drum Videocast of 2020!! All things the Allan Holdsworth track “Leave Em On”! * Download the drumless mix, get the chart & play it with Allan, Jimmy Johnson and Jan Hammer! * The original unaired until now original guitar solo of Allan’s on...
  2. Gary Husband

Gary Husband New Drum Videocasts Series

First new Gary Husband Drum Videocast of 2020! All things the Allan Holdsworth track “Leave Em On”! * Download the drumless mix, get the chart & play it with Allan, Jimmy Johnson and Jan Hammer! * The original unaired until now original guitar solo of Allan’s on the recorded track “Leave Em...
  3. Gary Husband

Very happy to announce ... A fantastic Christmas and great new year everyone
  4. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Very happy to announce ... A fantastic Christmas and great new year everyone
  5. Gary Husband

Excited to announce the arrival of FIVE NEW TITLES in my Drum Videocast Series! Come and join me at: garyhusband.com/pages/videocasts Here’s the promo video ...
  6. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thank you hugely!
  7. Gary Husband

Thanks so much! So much appreciated 🙏
  8. Gary Husband

Thrilled and excited to announce that my drum videocast series is officially launched! You can check out the first six titles on my new website at www.garyhusband.com from now on! There’s a trailer for each one so you can preview each. Thanks everyone!
  9. Gary Husband

Little soloing to celebrate the launch of the Drum Videocasts tomorrow! Monday 14th October! If you’re interested come by and check ‘em out at garyhusband.com
  10. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Little soloing to celebrate the launch of the Drum Videocasts tomorrow! Monday 14th October!
  11. Gary Husband

New! Video interview introducing the upcoming Gary Husband Drum Videocasts posted here, and performance of the track “Sulley”! So excited to see what people will make of the videos! Newsletter and news of the course: info@garyhusband.com (Video produced and edited by Troo Heath-Crew)
  12. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

New! Video interview introducing the upcoming Gary Husband Drum Videocasts posted here, and performance of the track “Sulley”! So excited to see what people will make of the videos! Newsletter and news of the course: info@garyhusband.com (Video produced and edited by Troo Heath-Crew)
  13. Gary Husband

First promo video for the upcoming course! Hope you enjoy!
  14. Gary Husband

Thanks Lenkasammy!
  15. Gary Husband

Gary Husband Here!

Thank you sir!