Recent content by felonious69

1. felonious69

So my little 7 yr old drummer convinced her 9 yr old friend to play bass, here's what happened lol

Little kids JAMMING is the coolest thing ever! Love it!
  2. felonious69

Followers

Man! I even have DAMES following me now! WOOOOOHOOOOO!
  3. felonious69

Followers

Judging by your picture, you got TONS of people following you!
  4. felonious69

Followers

My goal is to have 5.9 followers by the time I turn fifty-nine...cuz I'm a realist, and nobody likes a (alleged) felon.
  5. felonious69

The Heat Is On (Keeping Cool While Gigging)

THIS! I don't gig, but where i work it can get freaking hot. I put mine in the freezer and shape it in a U that fits my neck....and have one in the freeze to switch out. I swear, it cools your blood going through the jugular! You can feel it cooling your body. Harbor Freight used to sell these...
  6. felonious69

Followers

OK...you're not foolin' me...You're from Bahston with that accent. Perhaps you're doing it wrong(?) Met ONE dude from Aussie once...told that story before here. Fun times! What's the F vs M ratio? That could have an influence on influx.
  7. felonious69

Pro drummers mostly... Ever refuse a gig?

My two remaining brothers, both of whom have repeatedly stated that "(such and such) is always too political" as the reason they won't partake, NEVER FAIL to get political. EVER! And they have, and use, ALL of the buzz words. I guess I'll go back to the Unwanted Guests thread.
  8. felonious69

Followers

Always wanted to get down under...looks beautiful there. Probably never will,, so CRIKEY! (Did I say that right?)
  9. felonious69

Pro drummers mostly... Ever refuse a gig?

I would never do anything I am not forced to do with anyone I don't like. I did it too many times in my past and it causes nothing but bad all around. Getting too old for all that guff. I grew up a have-not, so money is not top of my list. Music to me is supposed to be fun. When it's not, I no...
  10. felonious69

Followers

I have only followed one person on here. Just wanted to know what was involved in that, and cuz I don't do any other social media, I was curious. Seems like a really cool chap, ALTHOUGH...he really does like to show that Blue Pearl Set...A LOT!...
  11. felonious69

how would u play this

Not being a drummer, I would probably have to use a six-string and leave it at that. Maybe start on a bass and ease into that, even...I ain't been practicing much:(
  12. felonious69

I'm coming to America.

And it looks like they have a lot of cities with the EXACT SAME NAMES!!!!!! /s/
  13. felonious69

I'm coming to America.

Mine wasn't...and she drywalled my whole two story treehouse. ONE of the reasons I wasn't butthurt about it.
  14. felonious69

Newish member first time posting recorded music

Welcome aboard. From WI here as well. Good stuff! I am not a drummer, so...can't really make technique comments, but sounded good to me! GF says I'm the one with the too many clothes problem...yeah, right.
Back