Recent content by ErreEffe1963

1. ErreEffe1963

Dixon's new North American maple kit for $850??

Hi I have a Dixon Artisan Maple (North American) purchased in 2017. Up to the Dixon's distributor here in Italy its prize for the same new kit is 2,535 $. Cornerstone is not their top product however such prize seems very attractive. https://www.playdixon.com/product/cornerstone-kit/
  2. ErreEffe1963

Pearl Crystal Beat.

Hi Everyone, as within my searches I'm also considering to buy a Crystal Beat (with 20" bassdrum) are there any updates on your comments? Skunkendilly any follow up? Roberto
  3. ErreEffe1963

Tama Superstar Hyperdrive Maple Duo

Hi Fritz, grazie della risposta. Actually, yes I'm satisfied however I'd like to change. My current toms are 10x8 and 12x9 so quite deep. That's way I was eveluating a kit with shallower toms and based on what I know around I found only Tama at an affordable (...) price. By the way, for sure...
  4. ErreEffe1963

Tama Superstar Hyperdrive Maple Duo

Hello Everyone, Let me first introduce myself, I'm Roberto, I'm from Italy. This is my first presence in the forum and, sorry, I start with a request of an opinion about a kit I'd like to purchase. I'm a satified owner of a beautiful 2017's Dixon Artisan Maple kit (20"-10"-12"-14"), despite is...