Recent content by Drumdame

1. Drumdame

The Grand Master Buddy Rich

This is for all you drum lovers... I have searched the internet for almost two decades looking for these newspaper clippings of the day that my late husband and I stepped onto Buddy Rich's tour bus and today the Worcester Public Library sent me these articles in my email. I would love to share...
  2. Drumdame

Followers

You have one now drum buddy!
  3. Drumdame

Loudness of (snare)drums: any logic?

My first snare drum that I bought for my birthday in April 2022 was a Mapex Black Panther Heritage 6 x14 White Strata because I'm a very visual person and it had such a warm sound. Then 8 months later I bought myself a LM400 Supraphonic snare for Christmas. I don't know what the decibels are on...
  4. Drumdame

Ok... Who has Met Celebrities in the course of their Lives? Post your Experiences!

This is Bozo the Clown I met him when I was a little girl. I'm the last girl on the right standing with my siblings.
  5. Drumdame

Let's see your POV/ Driver's seat pics

Love it! Congrats! "And The Beat Goes On"!
  6. Drumdame

Ok... Who has Met Celebrities in the course of their Lives? Post your Experiences!

I also remember in the early '70s jumping in the wrestling ring with Chief Jay Strongbow and Andre the Giant. When I jumped up to get into the ring my sandal fell off and when underneath the ring. LOL
  7. Drumdame

I don't know if this counts but I had met Bozo the Clown and Rex Trailer when I was just a young girl.
  8. Drumdame

In the early 1980s my husband and I were driving by a place called Sir Morgan's Cove on Green Street, in Worcester Mass and saw a huge line out the door and down the street and wondered what was going on in there. We looked up at the bill board over the Cove and it said that Buddy Rich was...
  9. Drumdame

Followers

Thanks drum buddy, it took me a while to find but I finally found it. Maybe that's an unrealistic number to wish for. LOL
  10. Drumdame

Followers

My birthday is in just a couple of weeks and I was hoping that I would have 72 followers because I'll be turning 72 years Young! Can my drum buddies and stick chicks make my wish come true? As of right now I don't know how many followers I have but I don't think it's anywhere near that. And if...
  11. Drumdame

Your Favorite Drum Intros

One of my Favorites...
  12. Drumdame

600 piece drum kit for sale - have you seen this?

John is from Worcester, MA to be exact... the city that I'm from. I really wonder if he is interested in selling anything or is he just a bragger? Like I said before... I had one encounter with him over the phone and I could tell that there was something wrong with him just by the way he spoke...
  13. Drumdame

Pic of yourself

You both look fantastic! Good for you!
  14. Drumdame

Pic of yourself

I love your backdrop... I myself have Flags everywhere surrounding my kit! ROCK ON Buddy! Great pic!
Back