CYP's latest activity

• CYP
    CYP replied to the thread Tim Baltes drumless tracks.
    Played over another Tim Baltes track today, so figured I'd just post here rather than start a new thread (mods have "encouraged" this...
  • CYP
    Glad ya dig! Haven't really worked on it much as of late but certainly hearing it all over huh? Fun to at least attempt the Dilla vibes...
  • CYP
    CYP reacted to Dr_Watso's post in the thread Tim Baltes drumless tracks with Like Like.
    That was pretty cool, liked how the feel kept changing, and you've clearly been practicing that "broken" style. Thumbs up!
  • CYP
    CYP replied to the thread SOAD - Lonely Day - Drum Cover.
    Oh man you just took me back 15 years! Dug the trippy vid in the beginning. Way to play heavy stuff w/ blast sticks!
  • CYP
    CYP replied to the thread Practicing DRAGONFORCE.
    Nice sounds man! Are we hearing bass drum triggers? Dig the blast-ish punkish stuff.
  • CYP
    CYP replied to the thread Squib Cakes drum intro.
    Oh yeah! Such a great tune and intro. Way to make it happen on the pad kit!
  • CYP
    CYP replied to the thread Manu Katché - Sledgehammer.
    Nice pocket!
  • CYP
    Thanks much, Rock!
  • CYP
    CYP reacted to Rock Salad's post in the thread Tim Baltes drumless tracks with Like Like.
    Great!
  • CYP
    Do you all know Tim Baltes? He's a great drummer and all around funny dude, and he makes awesome "drumless tracks." They are currently...
  • CYP
    CYP replied to the thread 50 songs in 2 years.
    Hahaha! You crack me up. And glad you're a fan of Play it, Chester, I like that moment as well :) Hmmmm come to think of it I did choke...
  • CYP
    CYP reacted to gdmoore28's post in the thread 50 songs in 2 years with Like Like.
    Wow. What it must be like inside your head when it comes to music. I'm thinking, "This dude does not think like a 'normal' person!!!!!"...
  • CYP
    Thanks so much, Sacco! That really means alot :)
  • CYP
    CYP reacted to sacco's post in the thread 50 songs in 2 years with Like Like.
    I sincerely invite everybody here to watch that video, which is definitely quite different - in a very positive way - from what we...
  • CYP
    I didn't take it as such!! Zappa is not an intentional influence but certainly an artist that I love. And his drummers were always...