C
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• C
      Were you planning on boxing the kit inside of a road case? From your first description, I was basically just envisioning some drums and...
    • C
      This is the real answer. A cubic footage total is not the full information. In my own case, I have a 5' by 8' enclosed trailer, with a...
    • C
      calan replied to the thread Tags.
      I honestly would have never thought to 'click' that symbol, much less that clicking it would even do anything. Mods need to draw straws...
    • C
      calan replied to the thread Tags.
      At the top
      • Screenshot_20220926-222539.png
    • C
      calan replied to the thread Carnivore diet..
      Before I back out of this thread for another spell: I've done the shingles (and a few other rough trades) and the gigging thing on the...
    • C
      I did a very strict (less than 10g carbs/day) keto regimen over an extended period of time. My experience with satiation and appetite...
    • C
      calan replied to the thread K EFX Cracked, what next?.
      I absolutely notice the difference between these kinds of cymbals, but I can very much understand that perspective. If it were my...
    • C
      We're probably overdue for making a gripe thread wherein various members opine that Bernhard and the mod team are not doing enough to...
    • C
      Oh. In that case I'd caution against being alone in a room of Art's originals. Likely a springboard to a hell dimension.
    • C
      Sorry, I was being facetious and not transparent about it. It was a callback to: I mean, first off, nope. But also, yeah, maybe...
    • C
      Solid observation. The only real qualifier was that the 20 might sound great. Also, since 22s and 20s can't sound sound the same, there...
    • C
      Well, if it’s the foldback from the vocal wedges are the issue, my first inclination would be to angle the wedges such that they are...
    • C
      calan replied to the thread Where did it go?.
      I think it was more one person presenting an idea and subsequently asserting an opinion, resulting in several people politely reacting...
    • C
      Take out the IEMs, put in some earplugs, and ask the guitar player to point their speaker more your way/closer to you?
    • C
      I have also encountered many people who don’t drink water, and I suppose it’s no coincidence that I’ve spent a lot of my time around...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…