Recent content by Bozozoid

1. B

The Cigar Lounge!

OK I'll refrain Thomas.
  2. B

Ludwig announcement tomorrow 2/11/2024

I'm buzzed up right now 🍺 🍺 🍺 but doesn't ludwig have a welded seam 13 beauty? and the supralite 6x13 chrome guy?. I TO would welcome a legit 13 beauty.
  3. B

Great..Ludwig shipped the wrong second floor tom. Larry!..ya shipped the normal! floor tom instead of the 4x12. C'mon man!.
  4. B

I am lazy

Christina Aguilera is stopping by and wants to hear how the ps3 is sounding. Dude!. Go!.
  5. B

A carbon fiber Speedking. OR...the introduction of Ludwig drumsticks.
  6. B

I'd welcome that in a heartbeat. 🎶
  7. B

Not after today 😃
  8. B

My new favorite YouTuber

He would nail we've only just begun.. Carpenters. The producer might bring him down a tad in the mix.
  9. B

Metal Snares

I'm waiting for the day I play a black beauty (in person) that sounds like all the recordings I like. I'm beginning to think that bright..ringy snaredrums just record well. 90% of my all time favorite snare sounds are black beauties then I put them on a stand in front of me and think what?..this...
  10. B

Grand..Funk..Railroad......

Doesn't Brewer realize that without Farner you've got a Stones without Jagger?. Don...noone wants a Van Halen without Eddie. How many fans go to see Funk not even thinking about the lineup just wanting to hear shine on one more time. Jimmy Page is gone but who cares..hop in..Zeppelins down at...
  11. B

What are you listening to right now?

I was never a big Glen Campbell fan but decades later can I change my mind?. Getting older does something to you..and a good..something.
  12. B

PAS Drumset Magazine

I didn't want to ask but thanks!. If I'm not home put it in the mail box. But...gimme a chance to locate this issue. Maybe Memphis drumshop?..ill order some sticks..heads..and those clip on plastic drum mutes. If they don't carry it gas up and get here as fast as you can. 😃
  13. B

PAS Drumset Magazine

Damn it..ill get it SOMEHOW. 😟
  14. B

Particular about claw placement?

Me to Jimmy.
  15. B

Paiste ride in Andy Ward´s setup for Camel live recordings

How cool would that be to stroll into a club today and hear that rolling off the stage. Gets my blood pumping in a wonderful way. Love it. 🎶 ❤.
Back