Andy's latest activity

• Andy
    Andy reacted to GruntersDad's post in the thread Cleaner Forum without Google ads... with Haha Haha.
    Andy, I will send you some as soon as your permission slip from Yvonne gets here
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Cleaner Forum without Google ads....
    Nor do I - I was joking of course, somewhat inappropriately. I'll ban myself for a day ;)
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to felonious69's post in the thread Cleaner Forum without Google ads... with Like Like.
    I never understood most of that stuff. Plush restraints for instance. Seems like a mixed message. "I like you enough to bring you lotion...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Cleaner Forum without Google ads....
    It means I'll no longer have my Drummerworld experience ruined by pictures of scantily clad women, latex apparel, and fur lined...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Fired for COVID/ Age.
    Sounds to me like they're using Covid related concerns as an excuse. Given their attitude, you're probably better off out of it sooner...
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to dale w miller's post in the thread Fired for COVID/ Age with Like Like.
    I think it’s great you’re still at it at 72yrs old. **** them!
  • Andy
    Yes, shame about the singer, she has a very pleasing & honest delivery. Piano gain distorting doesn't help the mix, but the overall...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Yamaha HexRack weight.
    Of course, weight depends on configuration. I use Hexrack for my 6 piece live setup, and it's way lighter & more compact than anything...
  • Andy
    Very cool! Not even considered that platform. Apparently, I read you can now upload a video exceeding 1 minute if generated off the...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Throw In The Towel.
    I live off piste too, & my black car never gets washed November through end of March. Due to the current situation, that's extended...
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to cbphoto's post in the thread Musical heirlooms with Like Like.
    After my parents (divorced) passed, I was left with their clothes, books, boxes of papers and photos. My father’s clothes went to a...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread A million little candles.
    Nice! Any lyrics / vocal to go with the song?
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread Tom mics?.
    Agreed, & if it's only up to 50 people in the audience, just a bass drum mic should do the trick just fine for most musical situations.
  • Andy
    Andy reacted to crashtest drummy's post in the thread Tom mics? with Like Like.
    Depends. If the audience isn't more than a handful folks, and your band mates don't play too loud, it works pretty fine. I used that...
  • Andy
    Andy replied to the thread ..
    Now you're actually here - welcome!