Current drum room

Terrible. But it doesn't really matter. I just plug in my GK Ultraphones and practice my weekly set list.
Do you ever think of putting mics on the kit and playing through closed headphones. I have an awful sounding room and thats what ive done for years.... audio interface and through logic to get a great drum mix. Life changing.

Do you ever think of putting mics on the kit and playing through closed headphones. I have an awful sounding room and thats what ive done for years.... audio interface and through logic to get a great drum mix. Life changing.
I play that way at my gigs. Don't really care at my house. I'm just plugging my Gas into my phone and playing my set list. So the room sound doesn't affect anything.

That isn't the 5.5x13 to the left no?. If it is..and you've neglected to put it on your main stand we've got some talking to do. 😃.

That isn't the 5.5x13 to the left no?. If it is..and you've neglected to put it on your main stand we've got some talking to do. 😃.
5.5 x 14" ash burl Ddrum Dios. Love that snare. Had me considering a whole Ddrum set.

Attachments

• IMG_20211022_192108787.jpg
    IMG_20211022_192108787.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 2
Nice kit! I had a Renown too for a couple of years, but had to sell it. Very cool setup you've got.

Back