Weird Al Trailer

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
This will be a lot of fun, it's not just for Al fans. We're getting a private screening of the next-to-final cut tonight, including some scenes that will be deleted. :)

I think casting Radcliffe as Weird Al is good choice! Really looks like him!

I thought Al never drank or smoked? An affair with Madonna? I'm thinking they took liberties with story? Still I'm glad to see Al get some recognition.

I thought Al never drank or smoked? An affair with Madonna? I'm thinking they took liberties with story? Still I'm glad to see Al get some recognition.

That's the point. This movie is making fun of biopic movies and is the opposite of what Al actually is. It's going to be amazing lol

Yep finally picking up on the gig. All news to me-I can't wait. I hope Bermuda plays Bermuda-he can add acting to his credits-which he may already?

Up&coming actor Tommy O'Brien played me, and he's a drummer, so he mimed the parts extremely well. Not that there was anything tricky going on anyway....

There's almost nothing in the movie that's true, apart from all of the names. :) Very fun though, I think it will appeal to a wide audience.

I think the real Weird Al is playing the music executive behind the desk. LOL

I think the real Weird Al is playing the music executive behind the desk. LOL

Yep, he's playing Tony Scotti, one of the Scotti Bros. (his first record deal.)

This will be a lot of fun, it's not just for Al fans. We're getting a private screening of the next-to-final cut tonight, including some scenes that will be deleted. :)
So, what did you think of the movie? Any fun stuff you can share?
Did they keep the part where you bench press the freight train to save the little puppy that was crossing the tracks?

Can't give away anything, but it's not a documentary or true biopic, it's purely for entertainment and it does that well. :)

Can't give away anything, but it's not a documentary or true biopic, it's purely for entertainment and it does that well. :)
And what we should really expect regarding Weird Al a great entertainer. Were any of you involved in creative process-or at least Al?
And how is your next book going?

Back