I can't find my post

lefty2

Platinum Member
Somewhere around Feb. 21 of this yr I made a post about the mic getting kicked and tearing my black and gold Tama logo head on my kick. I can't seem to find it now, I can find all my other posts in a search but not that one. Someone mentioned one or two places that would make a gold on black Tama logo head and I'm wanting to check into that.

Somewhere around Feb. 21 of this yr I made a post about the mic getting kicked and tearing my black and gold Tama logo head on my kick. I can't seem to find it now, I can find all my other posts in a search but not that one. Someone mentioned one or two places that would make a gold on black Tama logo head and I'm wanting to check into that.
Weird. I guess just ask again in the subject heading.

I can’t seem to reply to this post. Is the internet down?

I don’t know if you’re aware, but up in the left-hand corner there’s a drop-down menu and one of the options is “Your Threads”. I have lost threads in the forums, but have found them there.

Any of these:

Google your DW userid (with quotes) and any keywords in the title or post. Eg:

drummerworld "lefty2" gold tama logo

I don’t know if you’re aware, but up in the left-hand corner there’s a drop-down menu and one of the options is “Your Threads”. I have lost threads in the forums, but have found them there.
Yeah I've tried that and everything comes up except for that post I almost wonder if I never posted it and I just think I did

Google your DW userid (with quotes) and any keywords in the title or post. Eg:

drummerworld "lefty2" gold tama logo
I tried that. It might be the 60s LOL yeah that's probably it I'm in my sixties now

Go back to the specific page you posted on and scroll down to the bottom. If you didn't post it, the site may have saved it as a draft.

Also, you may have accidentally replied to a post instead of posting a new thread. Just so you know, I've never made this mistake. ?

[

Also, you may have accidentally replied to a post instead of posting a new thread. Just so you know, I've never made this mistake. ?
[/QUOTE]
I'm kind of wondering if that's not what I did was made a post on someone else's thread. Either way though it should come up when I search threads that I posted and posts that I have made on other threads. I'm going to post the question that I have and give up looking for the Old Post.

If I'm following this correctly, you are looking for a gold TAMA logo for a black reso head, right?
PM on the way.
Yes a blackhead with gold letters spelling Tama 22 in

Back