How to be one of the 10 richest drummer at a young age ?

It's 1026, definitely more than a ton. :)
How in the world are you storing & organizing all those tins? I have, like, 16 cymbals and am a bit pissy that I now have more than one cymbal case, and it's such a lame 1st-world problem to flip through a few cases to find a cymbal.

Is there someone who wants to put me on this legendary walk of fame ?
Asking a bunch of drummers if they'll help *you* become a wealthy, famous drummer -- is pretty damn rich already.

So you wanna be rich in drumming at a young age eh?

Ok.........big breath here.

You'll need to survive on 2 to 3 hours of sleep a day.

You will need to be on the road for LONG periods of time.

Night after night, you'll be doing shows.

You'll be cramped in a van that smells like feet and farts.

You'll be unable to eat fresh veggies and fruit as you'll be surviving on crud from roadhouse's, hotels and so forth.

You'll have a partner that'll be sick of you being away for so long and she/he will leave you.

Then you'll be able to save your money as you will only have yourself to look after........RICH!!

Everybody's making this WAY to complicated.

David, if you want to be the richest drummer in the world, just charge the highest prices for your services. End of story!

Can't believe no one else thought of that...

Has anyone tried being born rich already, and then just becoming the greatest drummer in the world? Seems foolproof.

well, I was born the best drummer in the world, but that has not brought crap tons of money my way.....

:cool:

Has anyone tried being born rich already, and then just becoming the greatest drummer in the world? Seems foolproof.

My dad's side of the family has money. I have none. This doesn't always work.

Back