Name that instrument/player

Larry

"Uncle Larry"
For example who plays Trigger?

And Alex, for 1,000 Euros, what is Keith Richard's Telecaster named?

How about Simon Phillips? Ha! trick question. Simon doesn't name his set. (cue someone proving that wrong)

Stuff like that. Must be answered in the form of a question, failure to do so will result in slow, tortuous death by your greatest fear.

Administered by a member here of your choice. Bo would be a great choice.

I don't know that many guys who name their instruments, but I bet you guys know a ton.

Oh wait, I remember one. What is my walnut Guru set named?

Yolonda. LOL I just call mine drums. Maybe Yolonda was the steam bent. I worry about some of you guys!!

Sorry Freddy. You didn't answer in the form of a question. Plus the name is misspelled.

This is a zero tolerance situation we have going on here. You were duly warned.

So! What's your greatest fear and who do you want to do it?

Last edited:
Who plays with themself?

you can't play well with others until you can play well with yourself...

my greatest fear is a tie between heights and spiders...

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

Who's more bored at work than I am?

you can't play well with others until you can play well with yourself...

my greatest fear is a tie between heights and spiders...

how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

Heights and spiders. You wouldn't like my place then. Every April and October, I have these large, threatening looking, totally harmless grass spiders running around my house especially in my shower/bathroom. It must be their mating season or something.

One time I had to flick (understatement) a large grass spider off my then GF's face as she was sleeping in bed. *Shudders* How I didn't break her nose is a miracle because it kinda freaked me out, seeing an ugly hairy spider crawling on such a pretty face lol. She never even woke up ha ha.

I had to absorb a wasp sting or two while replacing an outdoor light while I was 20 feet in the air standing on an extension ladder. I had no quick place to go. Keep in control and take the horror lol.

The owl on that old 60's commercial already did the Tootsie Pop test. The answer is 3.

Last edited:
Heights and spiders. You wouldn't like my place then. Every April and October, I have these large, threatening looking, totally harmless grass spiders running around my house especially in my shower/bathroom. It must be their mating season or something.

One time I had to flick (understatement) a large grass spider off my then GF's face as she was sleeping in bed. *Shudders* How I didn't break her nose is a miracle because it kinda freaked me out, seeing an ugly hairy spider crawling on such a pretty face lol. She never even woke up ha ha.

I had to absorb a wasp sting or two while replacing an outdoor light while I was 20 feet in the air standing on an extension ladder. I had no quick place to go. Keep in control and take the horror lol.

The owl on that old 60's commercial already did the Tootsie Pop test. The answer is 3.

ugh...screw that!!! would have run screaming out of the room...

For example who plays Trigger?

Who is Willie Nelson?

And Alex, for 1,000 Euros, what is Keith Richard's Telecaster named?

What is Micawber?

If either of these are wrong, my greatest fear is being beat to death by all of the WWE lady 'rasslers. They have to be wearing their rasslin' outfits too. That's what makes it scary.

Where do I collect my 1000 Euros?

How about Simon Phillips? Ha! trick question. Simon doesn't name his set. (cue someone proving that wrong)
Um, it’s often been called the HMS Phillips. Cha-ching, where’s my 1000 euros?

Ack, there's only 1 - 1000 euro prize. And Mr. IP beat you to it. Plus you didn't phrase the answer in the form of a question. How many times must I repeat that?

Mr. IP, to collect your prize...first, Bermuda, John, and Andy all get a cut of your winnings. You agreed to that when you joined here. If there's anything left over...there's usually never anything left over, but if there is, I get it. There is also a 500 euro fee for your winnings, due before you receive anything. That's for tribute to Bernhard and the some for the tax man. The rest gets split between the mods and the thread starter. You get nothing, but you still have to pay the 500 euro fee for winning.

But you won!

TK421, if you want to be the winner, that can be arranged with Mr. IP's consent. Of course the 500 euro fee still applies, and you will get nothing, just like Mr. IP. Let me know if that appeals to you. There's a slight upcharge for the switch to both of you, due before the switch.

Think I'll just opt for death by lady 'rasslers instead!

I consent nothing! Stormtroopers don't need Euros, plus their in the wrong Galaxy a long time ago. They wouldn't know what a Euro is if it hit them in the face.

Think I'll just opt for death by lady 'rasslers instead!

I consent nothing! Stormtroopers don't need Euros, plus their in the wrong Galaxy a long time ago. They wouldn't know what a Euro is if it hit them in the face.
Yes, I’m from a galaxy far, far away. But ever heard of hyperspace? That’ll get me to this corner of the Milky Way in way under 12 parsecs (I’m aware that a parsec is actually a measure of distance, but that’s a whole ‘nother conversation). And true, I usually land my tie fighter in places where dollars would come in more handy than euros. But I do occasionally visit the place you earthlings call the “other side of the pond”. So yes, I’ll take whatever euros I can get my grubby armored hands on.

That said, Larry, the check’s in the mail. Though I tracked down your mailman and bribed him to only deliver said check if you pay him the sum of 2000 euros, of which he’ll pocket half for his troubles, 25% goes to the Emperor (and I don’t mean Remo), and the rest to yours truly. Can’t wait!

Back