I Found a Video with Me Performing

I can't believe I found this. It's from 2000, in black and white, and recorded on VHS. I had no idea this even existed. It's our whole set, so like 40 minutes. Takes a couple of songs to actually see me, but now I have a vid to post. Enjoy or don't, that's up to you.

I enjoyed it high energy songs - just still the singing part I’m not there yet. Man that was almost 20 years ago you think you can endure a 40 min set like that now? it’s no wonder you stated you're thin. That’s burning some calories and great metal drumming. What happened to your band mates—you keep in touch? Oh wow Clunk music hall-I think I"ve heard of that.

Last edited:
Really tight act, & quite the workout!!!
We practiced 3 times a week for about 3 hours each time. I would practice alone on off days for another 2-3 hours after work. A total workout!

Nice video
BB.jpg
I have no idea who filmed it, but it did turn out pretty well for what it is.

I enjoyed it high energy songs - just still the singing part I’m not there yet. Man that was almost 20 years ago you think you can endure a 40 min set like that now? it’s no wonder you stated you're thin. That’s burning some calories and great metal drumming. What happened to your band mates—you keep in touch? Oh wow Clunk music hall-I think I"ve heard of that.

I still love playing this stuff. The issues show up the next day in the form of aches and stiffness.

When I left the band it was kind of ugly. It took them like a year to replace me (it's Arkansas, no one does this here). I think it was more worry than anything. I still follow them from time to time, but there is no more relationship.

Yes!! Double yes!!!

Glad you liked it!

Fantastic! Sounding great, man.

I like my metal singing more melodic with tasteful screaming ( think Sevendust ) , just could never get into the growling vocals , but the drumming was great , guitars shredding and band as a whole was in sync and tight ??????. Nice job ??. Cool you found it and have something from way back . Wish I had video of stuff from my brother and I and others from 30 years ago . Wasn’t thought if too much and not as simple as whipping out a phone like it is today .

I like my metal singing more melodic with tasteful screaming ( think Sevendust ) , just could never get into the growling vocals , but the drumming was great , guitars shredding and band as a whole was in sync and tight ??????. Nice job ??. Cool you found it and have something from way back . Wish I had video of stuff from my brother and I and others from 30 years ago . Wasn’t thought if too much and not as simple as whipping out a phone like it is today .

Thank you! Yeah, way back! I almost don't even recognise myself. It's like all the hair left my head and went to my face! Oh the good old days!

Back