My Emperor turned into Pepperoni

danondrums

I haven't eaten all day and have been playing for hours.
While staring at the word "emperor" on my tom-tom I actually started to read it as pepperoni.
If this hasn't happened to you yet, I hope planting the seed will give you the same experience some day.

Dang when your blood sugar bottoms out like that you hallucinate-just before you die. Just kidding!!!! I don't see how you can go all day-I got to have some calories. I bet your seeing pepperoni's. I turn into the Incredible Hulk without food so I can get pretty scary-just feed the beast and I'm tame as a kitten LOL If I wait to long I get the shakes when I bottom out. The only thing I see is "red".

That says to me that you are in a state of meditation, which is a very desirable state of mind to be in while practicing. I don't think it was lack of food. I see all kinds of faces in the dirt pattern of my snare head when I am deep in it. Scary faces, happy faces, animals, all kinds of things.

Right on brother.

Holy Moly the power of suggestion. Now I'm seeing pepperoni pizza. Wow an epiphany in my next invention the edible drum head. We can have color candy coated, pizza, dang limitless.

Attachments

• 446281000000488-00-290x290.jpg
    446281000000488-00-290x290.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1
Holy Moly the power of suggestion. Now I'm seeing pepperoni pizza. Wow an epiphany in my next invention the edible drum head. We can have color candy coated, pizza, dang limitless.

Maybe not edible, but printed would be cool. Anything circular would work. I just don't want to try to tune a pizza!

Last night during a praise team rehearsal, I saw the word "chaos" on a lyrics sheet, and for a split second I saw it as "tacos."

Maybe not edible, but printed would be cool. Anything circular would work. I just don't want to try to tune a pizza!
Gosh I never thought about the impact of an edible head. Some female groupie could come up and lick your batter head, or worse eat it! I've been trying to coax my two artist daughters to indelibly "paint" drum heads as a side business-I could try but they are better artist. I've been trying to invent an indelible tattoo ink that could later be "neutralized" opaque (by a simple magnet) so you could tattoo over it as a new palette. Take it to a higher art form you can change.

While staring at the word "emperor" on my tom-tom I actually started to read it as pepperoni.
If this hasn't happened to you yet, I hope planting the seed will give you the same experience some day.

Just say no to drugs.

Stuff like that used to happen to me, but then again that was while living in San Franciscvo/Berkeley 1965-1975.

Back