Why do threads start from the bottom?

martianmambo

The earliest posts start at the bottom of the page and go up. Also, if a thread has more than one page, the bottom of the last page has the OP. What's up with this? Is it possible to change this in my account settings? Thanks!

Yes, you can change this. I forgot how. GD would know.

Found it.

Click User CP

Click Edit Options

Scroll down to Thread Display Options.

So this drummerworld site is in permanant backwards mode unless you log in? I have to go all the way to the end and scroll all the way down to enjoy ? HUGE fail !
I absolutely refuse to go backwards in this process. I don't want to sweat or do somersaults visiting.... Less visiting and input now, sorry... Not for me.

So this drummerworld site is in permanant backwards mode unless you log in? I have to go all the way to the end and scroll all the way down to enjoy ? HUGE fail !
I absolutely refuse to go backwards in this process. I don't want to sweat or do somersaults visiting.... Less visiting and input now, sorry... Not for me.

Take care....

Not in the new forum..and login is a good idea by the way...

Back