vintage ludwig drums

1. jefftripoli

Vintage Ludwig & Ludwig 1930's 10x14" Snare Drum

Greetings Everyone, I recently acquired this brilliant piece of Ludwig history and Ide love to get more information about this item. My small amount of research leads me to believe this is a 1930's (January 1938 according to the date stamp inside) Ludwig & Ludwig 10x14" mahogany field snare...
  2. N

Potential Damage to Vintage Drums

Hi there, I would appreciate any advice or thoughts on this. I keep my vintage Ludwig 3-ply drums stored in hardcases in a smallish room away from but near a radiator (which is rarely on and if, only for short periods). The room temperature is usually around 10°C/50°F unheated in the winter...
  3. M

Ludwig Floor Tom (1958/59) Value?

Hey, folks, I'm cleaning up my parents' house and getting rid of some old gear. I have a Ludwig floor tom, which I believe is "transitional" from the late 50s when Ludwig (the man) bought back Ludwig (the brand). The badge is the brass painted blue Ludwig badge with drum sticks on it (which I...
  4. chick82

Vintage Old K Zildjian

Hi guys, i'm looking for a vintage old K zildjian ride cymbal. Is there something good for sale out there? Let me know.
  5. R

Vintage ludwig snare. Help please!!

So I recently picked up this old 10 lug, maple ludwig snare and I believe it's from the early 70's. It has a natural finish and has a blue/olive badge with unrounded corners. Also I think it's 3 ply, but i could be wrong (I don't know much about drums). It's 14 x 6.5 and has a classic snare...
Back