sabian

1. S

Extreme - Play With Me - Most epic guitar solo ever?!

I was binge watching Stranger Things on Netflix and heard this song.. instantly said I need to pump this out as a drum cover!! So I added my own drumming twist as usual and cranked out this new drum cover!! I'm super excited about it, i think the playing, editing and mix is one of my best if not...
  2. S

All of my Sabian Chinas from 12" to 20" demo! 11 in total

I own Eleven different SABIAN Chinas.... So I thought it would be neat to hear them all in order from smallest to largest for anyone interested in buying a china can hear how they sound! From 12" to 20"... here is my Sabian Chinese sound demo!
  3. S

Sabian crash with loud bell

Hey! Need some advice, really looking for a Sabian crash cymbal to add to my collection preferably AAX 18” that has a super loud almost ride like bell?? Anyone got an idea what range would be best? Cheers
  4. S

Sabian 19" AAX X-Treme China

I recently picked up an 18" AAX China and it just didn't hit like i wanted... so I wrote my Sabian rep and ordered this 19" Xtreme AAX and it's exactly what I wanted! Here is a quick sound demo for you! What do you think and what do you prefer?!
  5. S

Paper Wolf by VOLA

This song has my daughters soooooo excited! They literally run around the house all day everyday singing this song and it drives their mom nuts and makes me smile :) plus, check out the break down it's killer! one of those songs that will stick in your head all day long! Let me know what you...
  6. S

10.5lbs... 8" Power Bell.. the Override by Sabian!!

This is my beast of a ride cymbal. SABIAN calls it the "override" and it's a Limited Edition signature series for Jimmy Degrasso! This cymbal weighs in at 10.5lbs!! It features a Raw 8" Power Bell! Intense hammering from both HH and HHX this thing cuts through any mix! Check this monster out!
  7. S

24" Sabian AA Bash Ride!

Finally got my 24" AA Bash ride! This thing is a beast!!!
  8. S

Crossfade - Cold - first cover for 2024

My first cover for 2024! Cold by Crossfade! Got to try out my new Sabian 24" AA Bash ride! What do you think?! How'd it sound!
  9. S

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters - Drum Cover

Had a youtube request for a great supporter. Apparently this is his wedding song with his wife! Sounds like a good woman to me! So when he requested this I was more than happy to play his request. I tried doing some new lighting and I worked a lot on the mix. So I would love to hear some...
  10. S

Sabian AAX X-Plosion 16"-20" Comparison!

I recently picked up all new AAX X-plosion crashes and decided to make a comparison video. I compared the bells, rolls, crashing and playing If you are in the market for a great all around cymbal, this AAX might be your cymbal! let me know what you think!
  11. S

Signed with Sabian Cymbals

I couldn't be any more proud to say this out loud and share it with everyone! I have official signed with Sabian Cymbals!! I am a proud new member of the...
  12. S

I had them backwards! Much Better now - swapped hihats

I've been playing my new 15" hats for a bit now and was struggling to get comfortable with them on the kit. And as simple and as stupid as it sounds.. the issue was I was excited to make the 15" my main hats but honestly they are best as aux hats. Amazing how such a simple change can make so...
  13. E

Desert Island Cymbal Pack

After putting down the sticks and selling my last kit (Yamaha Recording Custom) 35-years ago, I'm building a new drum kit. I've decided on the shell pack (20" BD/10-12-14 toms) and I'm unlikely to play gigs or in the studio, but as a successful audio engineer here in Nashville, I know what good...
  14. S

Sabian AAX X-plosion Crash Comparison

Recently I finished off my lineup of AAX X-plosion crashes picking up a 16", 17", 18" and 19" crash. Someone asked if I would do a video comparison the sounds of the crashes so here it is! This is my Sabian AAX Sound Comparison.
  15. S

14" vs 15" Hats.. Which do you prefer?

Recently I pulled the trigger on new hihats for my setup. I went with Sabian AAX Medium hats as I'm a rocker and felt those would fit my playing best. But this is my first time finally doing 15" hats and man I am in love!!! I did a small quick sound comparison video. What's your preferred...
  16. S

Finally! 15" HiHats for my kit!

I can't believe it took me this long to pull the trigger... I've seen and heard so many people talk about 15" hats. And now i'm a believer!! Sabian 15" AAX Medium hats. They are amazing!
  17. S

14" AAX Medium Hats

So I just picked up both a 14" and a 15" set of hats for my kit. I'm super excited about it and decided I would create some sound clips. Here is the first video for the 14" Anyone else rocking AAX Mediums?
  18. S

my Warmup / Mic Check / Solo

So before I do any drum cover recordings i like to just goof around and do a small mic check / solo to make sure everything is working right and sounding good. Here I can tell my 14" tom mic needs to be adjusted as at low volume it cuts out. And this is why I do it. Someone on my channel asked...
  19. S

Pieces - Dark New Day

Hello all! I'm am super excited to present my latest drum cover. I have really pushed myself to try more and new editing effects. I would greatly appreciate it if you took 5 minutes out of your day to watch my video and let me know what you think! Be as honest as you want, what you liked, what...
  20. S

Sabian Standard vs X-celerator hihats

Recently I swapped out my standard hats for the X-Celerator versions. Someone asked what the difference is and why I did it. So I put together this little video. I like the sharp powerful click of the xcelerators myself. What do you guys think sounds better?
Back