rock

1. S

Benjamin Trick Live at Rookies RocHaus

my band had a chance to play at a phenomenal venue called the RocHaus in West Dundee Illinois. I hope we get a chance to come back! What a place!
  2. B

Just dropped a new album, let me know what you think!

Hello guys, i'm the drummer of the independent band EVACIGANA and we just released our first full LP "Fiasco" Completely produced and recorded by the band, here is one of our singles "fiasco", and below i'll leave the full album, hope you enjoy...
  3. A

Need advice for choosing a Drum Kit

Hello Everybody! I am new here and I would like to ask you a question. I have the chance and/or opportunity to purchase a new drum kit. First I would like to play mostly rock, hard rock, metal and others. 3 kits caught my attention and I would appreciate your comments and advice. 1. Used -...
  4. santi.plays.the.drums

Advice for New Snare Strands

Hi 👋🏼 again, Santi here! I am looking to get advice for my next purchase, snare strands. I am replacing my strands due to the fact that two strands broke. I used a cutter and broke them off, and as a result I have 18 strands remaining. I am drum student with the intent of learning many...
  5. S

Within Temptation - Hand of Sorrow - Drum Cover

Any fans of Dutch Symphonic Metal in here?! lol This was a request that i was happy to full fill. This is a great tune! Give it a chance her voice is amazing!
  6. D

Stick Control applications on the drum kit!!!

We had a large (and very informative) thread about Stick Control. I am creating a thread to discuss ways the book can be applied to and around the drum kit. Everyone knows the "bible" should not only be confined to just the snare drum. So let's think outside the box a little eh? I'll start...
  7. S

Best punk cymbals

hello everyone! I am going to buy new crash cymbals soon and I'm a huge punk rock fan. I hope I'm not jumping on the bandwagon when I say that travis barker is my idol. Anyway..... I was wondering if there is a certain size or type of cymbol that would make a punk rocker drool. I know travis...
  8. R

Dusty Ivey

Dusty Ivey is a drummer from South Carolina and is in a new and upcoming band called Ridley. Dusty has a technical style of drumming found in Neils and also John Karel(Drummer for The Number 12 Looks like You) while at the same time playing the metal beats like The Rev(Drummer A7X). While...
  9. C

Established band Looking for Drummer

I don't know if I am posting this in the right place...... but I thought it couldn't hurt to give it a shot. We are looking for a new drummer. here are a few links (with plenty of mp3s) you can check out if you'd like: http://www.myspace.com/escanabafiringline...
Back