mapex

1. F

Looking for Mapex Armory Kick and Tom

Hey I was wondering if you guys could help find a specific kick drum and tom. I’m looking for a 22x18 kick and a 13x9 tom Mapex Armory in Caribbean Burst. I’ve had zero luck locating them in that finish. I’m looking to add an extra kick to my set and am open to adding one of similar color...
  2. Tam

New Mapexy!!!

Hey Guys, i had my eyes on these for a while, i've been saving my money, and finally got it. I beat the price rise by a day and they gave me a free full set of bags so im happy with the deal i got. Prices over here in Perth, Australia are going up like 20-25% cause of the US dollar conversion...
  3. louisdrums

Pro M or Catalina Maple !? Help.

Hey, I'm stuck in a situation stickier than sticky the stick insect stuck on a really sticky bun. Sorry just had to say that!! I play funk, rock and a bit indie stuff. I want the kit to last long. I know that you get the hardware with the pro m which is also good. I have heard great comments on...
  4. W

Sonor 3005 Fusion Review after 1 year playing it

Hi. There aren't a whole lot of resources and information on the Sonor 3005 when compared to the other series of drums that are in its range so I figured I would post here a few things about it so people can find it. I bought a red sparkle ltd. edition set in sizes 22kick, 10,12,14x14, and 14...
  5. TenPastTen

Right place, right time = lucky me

Well, I've come across a unique situation. At my local shop, I try to stop in at least once every three weeks, just to shoot the stuff or at least browse around the gear. I noticed on the counter where the snares share space with various special order items, there was a 5.5 x 10 Mapex Phosphor...
Back