roland spd-s sampling pad

1. C

Weird sound

I'm wanting to selll my Roland SPD S sample pad but there's a kinda oscillating whistling sound coming from the output. It only becomes audible when the volume is turned up 70+%. I've had it serviced within last year and most of the capacitors and the on/off switch were replaced. Any ideas what...
  2. S

Last Weekends Show!

Hey All, Just wanted to share a few pics with you from last weekends show in Sydney. Thought they looked pretty cool so thought i should share them. I currently drum for a Sydney Pop-Punk/Easycore band called Our Past Days. Check us out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ourpastdays and...
  3. M

spd-s kick drum samples and 808 booms

I am currently drumming for a band and using an alesis dm5 module for my kick and 808 boom. I just got a roland spd-s pad and would like to run my kick trigger through it, and also use the pads for intro/sound clips/ and what not. i know i am able to get samples from the internet, though im...
  4. M

Roland SPD-S vs SPD-30

I am looking into getting a drum pad to add to my kit to incorporate some samples and use pre-loaded bass drops, ect. I've looked at Simmons, Yamaha, and Alesis and from what I've found, Roland is the best... Does anyone know of any review websites or have any personal experiences with the two...
  5. K

Crosstalk & Backup Saves

Roland SPD-S Crosstalk & Backup Saves Hello, this is my first thread! :) Have had the SPD-S for a few years now, amazing, zero problems - gig about 6 times per mth (uptempo Top 40/Rock band). Have been triggering, using a Roland PD-8 (above snare) w/ no issues. Recently bought the...
  6. D

SPD-S trigger ran separate output

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum but it seems like there's a lot of people that know their stuff on here. I don't know if this question was answered on here yet but any help is greatly appreciated. I picked up an SPD-S a while back. I play in a cover band so I use it to duplicate...
  7. B

Backing Track Dilema !!

OK so when playing live I play to backing tracks which are usually the length of an entire song (3 - 4 minutes), containing synths and extra parts etc.. I have made myself a little backing track device which comprises of an ipod with a splitter plugged into it. One side has a click track on...
  8. B

Backing Track Dilema !!

OK so when playing live I play to backing tracks which are usually the length of an entire song (3 - 4 minutes), containing synths and extra parts etc.. I have made myself a little backing track device which comprises of an ipod with a splitter plugged into it. One side has a click track on...
  9. Makedrums1

I love the Roland SPD-S Sampling Pad

I just wanted to share my new found love with all of you. I'll have more videos soon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umNtM4PTeE4
Back