ride

1. S

Sabian crash with loud bell

Hey! Need some advice, really looking for a Sabian crash cymbal to add to my collection preferably AAX 18” that has a super loud almost ride like bell?? Anyone got an idea what range would be best? Cheers
  2. mitzo

Best bells?

I'm very much a fan of ride bells. It's honestly more important to me than the bow. So, what are your favorite rides with good bells?
  3. S

DIY Low Profile Ride Stand

So I needed a much lower ride stand but I didn't want to pay for a new stand. So out with the tools and a nice low profile stand was made! Anyone else do this?
  4. drumnoob

Need a china for riding (metal breakdowns)

There are trillions of examples, but I want a sound similar to what Portnoy is playing here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkF4JD2rO3Q at 8:04 on. I know it's a china that he's riding, and it's perfect for metal breakdowns. I need something that has short sustain, a nice crashy sound, but I...
  5. S

New Set of Cymbals

Hello all, So after years of playing with awful cymbals that are finally now starting to crack, I'm in the market for a new set. I must say that I'm extremely leery of cheaper cymbals as I have broken 2 14" Zildjian ZBTs and a 16" ZBT. I don't abuse my cymbals by any means, just hit reasonably...
  6. Evilbagua

Custom Sized Cymbals?

Do any other companies beside Sabian make custom sized cymbals? I want to get a 28" ride. All my current cymbals are Zildjian's at the moment, and If it's possible I'd like a 28" Zildjian ride. Anyway any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone.
  7. Cacaphony

Zildjian Breakbeat Ride?

Hey! I've been visiting the forum for a long while now, but this is the first time I've posted. I was wondering if any of you lovely people have had the pleasure of playing a Zildjian Breakbeat Ride? I can't find any reviews or videos anywhere. I've listened to the soundclip on the Zildjian...
Back